CB Trumaine Johnson

WR Davonte Adams 

1. Josh Rosen QB 

1. Tarvarus McFadden CB 

2. Sean Peyton HC

2. Trade 2nd and Josh Gordon for Stefon Diggs WR

2. Sony Micheal RB 

superb Owl 

Mixing alcohol and perscription medication is dangerous.

31 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You don't say? Bugs to work out with a new system AND a bunch of young guys?  No lie several in here don't know what a defense is.  But my word please use the brain you've been given. They ain't nothing wrong with our DC. 

Except he calls dumbarse plays at the worst times, and gives up the middle of the field.

It's comical, if you don't care. 

I may not know much about defense, but I know wide open receivers when I see them, and I see them a lot. By design, it would appear.

14 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Except he calls dumbarse plays at the worst times, and gives up the middle of the field.

It's comical, if you don't care. 

I may not know much about defense, but I know wide open receivers when I see them, and I see them a lot. By design, it would appear.

The TY Hilton TD was ana azming example. No one underneath, he could of just lopped the ball gently in the direction of the middle of the field and he had a first down. It is a good thing we have converted a college linebacker to play cover 1 FS, cos it really shows the totality of retardation, we don't give an average QB merely an easy TD we let him have a touchdown. 

That was incompetent coaching. 

Archived