Week 6: Jets vs Pats

Dr.O

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I don’t even know what to think about that. The fact that it was called a touchdown, there was no evidence... unreal

Right? Show me the CONCLUSIVE evidence to overturn that call. I hear they have cameras mounted on the pylon. Given how insane that overturn was, the league should be providing the footage they used to come to that decision. I'm having a hard time believing it really exists.

Let's take the L and grow from it, McCown had his ups and downs(mostly ups), ASJ looked great, and the defense in stretches looked good.

Adams is fantastic but it seems he struggles some in man to man, we have NO pass rush whatsoever from the edge or the interior.

6 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Let's take the L and grow from it, McCown had his ups and downs(mostly ups), ASJ looked great, and the defense in stretches looked good.

Adams is fantastic but it seems he struggles some in man to man, we have NO pass rush whatsoever from the edge or the interior.

For real. When are we going to fix the pass rush? It's been a problem for more than a decade. 

Archived