Jets Picks at 23 and 34

xrade

What position do we select at 23 and 34?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Position group at pick 23

• WR
    • IOL
    • DE
    • EDGE
    • CB
    • RB
    • OT
    • TE
    • ILB
    • OLB
  2. 2. What position group do we select at 34?

• WR
    • IOL
    • RB
    • DE
    • EDGE
    • CB
    • TE
    • OT
    • ILB
    • OLB

You talk about two KEY picks. if we walk away with a top RB & a offensive guard at 24 & 34   that would make this offseason a success.

I wish I know what Douglas is going to do with the second pick in the draft. I don't think we will know till 7.40 pm on April 29 when Rodger Goodell says the Jet pick is in. You young guy will be alright but us old jet fans will on our way to the hospital with heart palpitation.

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You talk about two KEY picks. if we walk away with a top RB & a offensive guard at 24 & 34   that would make this offseason a success.

I wish I know what Douglas is going to do with the second pick in the draft. I don't think we will know till 7.40 pm on April 29 when Rodger Goodell says the Jet pick is in. You young guy will be alright but us old jet fans will on our way to the hospital with heart palpitation.

Just drink a lot of corn silk tea.

Jets if they keep the second pick will draft a qb, OL is an obvious need, as well as CB, but a good CB can be had in the top of the 3rd round (pick 64?).

So OL, perhaps one of the top S will be available at 34 a definite upgrade in the backfield, along with a good CB I would consider that a good top 4 picks.

Wilson, Leatherwood (etc) S and C. all possible starters. Oh yeah.