FFMD 21 BENGALS WAR ROOM- OTC 4/9 @ 4:40

Johnny Nix

I don't think any iol here is an upgrade over XSF, and Collins would be another outside WR which is a need with Auden Tate's injury history.  I'd rather an on hitting online on day 1 or 2 again next year and take what I see as the better talent in Nico Collins.

Chase, Boyd, Higgins, Tate, Collins, Thomas

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

So our efforts to upgrade the O-line boil down to cutting Hart, signing Reiff for 1 year, re-signing Spain for 1 year and drafting Leatherwood as Reiff's successor?

That's pretty thin.

You can’t draft for need. That’s how bad teams stay bad. We were going to go OL this round but SOMEONE took Cleveland for the Rams lol.

Green’s tape is some of the most fun to watch of any offensive lineman in the class. He is a seriously explosive player capable of running a linebacker clear off the screen. He also often struggles to properly harness that explosiveness. It got better over the course of his Illinois career, though, as he saw his grade improve dramatically in each of his three years as a starter. This past year, he was tied for the Power Five lead with 14 big-time blocks. And that came in only eight games. That’s some real-deal people-moving ability.

1 minute ago, Johnny Nix said:

You can’t draft for need. That’s how bad teams stay bad. We were going to go OL this round but SOMEONE took Cleveland for the Rams lol.

Falcons drafted Cleveland while Rams were discussing him. Rams took Odeyingbo.