The Annual Mediocre Mock Draft By LETSGOBROWNIES

LETSGOBROWNIES

26: Greg Newsome, CB: Day 1 starter at one of our remaining few need positions.  Talented player at a premier position.

59: Jamin Davis, LB: He could definitely go higher, but in the era of off ball linebackers being devalued, I don’t think it’s crazy to think he falls this far.

89: Payton Turner, DE: Legit DE prospect with ideal measurables and decent experience.  

91: Jay Tufele, DT: Plays with the upfield, attacking style we seem to prefer.

110:  Ben Cleveland, OL: Admittedly not an ideal scheme fit, dude is just too big, too strong and too experienced to pass on.

132: Shaun Wade, NCB/S: I don’t love him on the outside but in the slot he’s pretty good.  Getting someone with his experience and talent at this point in the draft is a huge win.

169: D’Wayne Eskridge, WR: Good value, high effort player to start grooming for next season when there is likely a lot of turnover.  Contributes immediately as a deep threat. Has ST value as a returner.

211: Chuba Hubbard, RB: Good scheme fit and productive.  Allows us to continue being a run first team even with an injury.

257: Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR: This is nothing more than a shot in the dark.  Dude is a freak. 

When doing my last Mock....I literally had Jamin Davis falling to us in round 2, before I decided to move up for JOK, also I was looking at Cubba Hubbard in the 5th... Wade was my Alternate pick over Paulson Adebo in the 4th.....I like Adebo better on the outside, and didnt want to jam up too many NCB/SlotS players, call me crazy but I want to see Sheldrick Redwine this year....

Great job....

• Like 1

Newsome, Davis, Wade, and Hubbard are all guys that I really like from what I've seen/heard, and the biggest positions of need are also addressed early, so I like it. Cleveland is a mammoth of a human being coming from a pro style offense, so I'd be good rolling the dice on him too.

• Like 1