'DEFENSE IN THE D' Mock

Karnage84

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I like your go at it. I really do like JOK and I love Jabril (I nearly walked into that one...). 

What are your thoughts on Collins in our defense at MLB? He's super athletic for his size but a 4.67 is still a 4.67... 

I like Collins. People forget, he was smaller coming to Tulsa. He put on muscle to play more of a thumper role. I like his athleticism. He has swift smoove movements. And he's very smart. I trust him much more in the middle of our defense than Jahlani Tavai. I don't put any stock in 40 times pre-draft. There was no standardized timing and everyone was .10-.20 faster than usual. I'd rather watch film. And his film pops!! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

I like Collins. People forget, he was smaller coming to Tulsa. He put on muscle to play more of a thumper role. I like his athleticism. He has swift smoove movements. And he's very smart. I trust him much more in the middle of our defense than Jahlani Tavai. I don't put any stock in 40 times pre-draft. There was no standardized timing and everyone was .10-.20 faster than usual. I'd rather watch film. And his film pops!! 

id say one of the most ready guys in this draft. if he went to bama or lsu hes top 10 forsure. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

id say one of the most ready guys in this draft. if he went to bama or lsu hes top 10 forsure. 

I heard he put on 10 lbs after his pro day.  Not sure if he was being lazy or if a team told him to bulk up to play more of a pass rushing role.  A lot of buzz around AZ liking him.