orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

giphy.gif

Who tf is this dude? Means nothing unless it’s from Woj, Sham, or Stein imo. Our FO leaks absolutely nothing so I’m only banking on the reliable sources. One of those three would have gotten their hands on this information before this guy

11 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

he looked nice. put that guy on our roster last year and he's the best PG on the team. rozier/bledsoe kinda thing in a marcus smart body. not as explosive or twitchy, but he's solid. love him as a 3rd pg. honestly give him minutes over augustin.

For development sake yeah but if we’re trying the whole make a run at the playoffs thing gotta give the bulk to DJ because of his shooting

11 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Thank u sir. I missed the game. Isaac needs to take a big step forward.

He will, especially if last night was any indication. He can be so special if his offense keeps improving and he stays healthy

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Also I think we’re keeping Vuc, and Bamba will learn from him while he backs him up. Just a feeling that there aren’t really any suitors for him right now..maybe at the trade deadline that’ll change 

I wonder what they do with Moz.

with Vuc, Bamba, Birch and Moz, dats a lot of C’s and not enough minutes.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Basically got Grant for free. I’m just glad Biz is gone. Such a black hole on offense.

jerian isn't very good. but yeah im cool w/ just getting him on 2.7m cap hit and then having rights for him. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I wonder what they do with Moz.

with Vuc, Bamba, Birch and Moz, dats a lot of C’s and not enough minutes.

Either a buyout with Moz is coming and we keep Vuc around this year.

Or a trade involving Vuc is coming.

Those are the only two logical scenarios imo

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Seems as though our pg rotation is set now that that gives us 3 pgs?

i don't think it's "set". we still got no starter. jerian the only guy combo guard on the roster, so he's kinda a swinger. i don't like jerian a whole lot, but like adding a guy like him at least. looking thru available FA's there's no better options for 1/2 kinda guys sitting out there still. 6'5, 6'8 wingspan. not breaking the roster tendency. i dig it. 

i think moz is a slightly more useful player on the court. but.. he was also complaining about minutes last year. biz was a great guy to have in the locker room. think we take a hit there. slightly salary savings. 

overall not like excited about. not disappointed at it. would've probably rather done nothing. at least we don't have to watch biz on offense anymore. he's 100% got the worst hands in the league. liked having him on the roster/in the locker room though. just hope moz is cool w/ limited minutes like biz would've been.