orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

Bring Caupain onto the 15 man roster and demote Iwundu to the g league he sucks. I also am pretty positive they’re gonna keep Vuc for this season. Bamba isn’t getting nearly as much pt as the other summer league starters and they probably want to let his body develop...mistake imo but oh well.

DJ-Grant-Briscoe

Fournier-Ross-Caupain

Isaac-Simmons-Frazier 

Gordon-Birch

Vuc-Bamba-Moz

Edited by dtait93

That would be a similar rotation to last year but would have Bamba, Grant, and a healthy Isaac/Ross inserted into it and a huge addition by subtraction with Biz gone. That’s not bad tbh even though pg could be a little stronger. Plus we still have the mle and you never know with trades still possibly to come.

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Bring Caupain onto the 15 man roster and demote Iwundu to the g league he sucks. I also am pretty positive they’re gonna keep Vuc for this season. Bamba isn’t getting nearly as much pt as the other summer league starters and they probably want to let his body develop...mistake imo but oh well.

DJ-Grant-Briscoe

Fournier-Ross-Caupain

Isaac-Simmons-Frazier 

Gordon-Birch

Vuc-Bamba-Moz

i think they're limiting his PT for the Ayton matchup tonight on a back to back