orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

13 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

this would actually be the perfect time to sneak in the back door and sign isaiah thomas while nobody is looking 

WELTMAN NO WANT MIDGET WELTMAN NEED MOAR WINGSPANZZZZZDHDJSJSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHSH!!!!11!1!1!111!1!!1!!!!

38 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Nothing insider here but lots of smoke with IT and the Magic. He wants to play a lot of minutes and the Magic are really the only team that will give him that chance.

he just followed the magic

https://twitter.com/isaiahthomas/following?lang=en

ORL makes the most sense for him the league. Thomas // Fournier // Isaac // Gordon // Bamba is pretty fun. J-Simms // Augustin // Vucevic // T-Ross // Birch // Frazier & Jackson a lotta pieces on the bench too to move around for other stuff. i'd be happy watching basketball. 

On 6/22/2018 at 12:00 AM, dtait93 said:

I’ve been on the IT train for awhile, I think we could get him pretty cheap with all of the injuries he’s sustained and we can cover up his defensive liabilities now with Isaac/Gordon/Bamba ?

yw

IT - DJ

Fournier - Ross - Iwundu

Gordon - Simmons - Frazier

Isaac - Gordon

Bamba - Vuc - Biz - Birch

That’s not a horrible squad tbh especially if we can get some assets for Vuc..I see the top 7 in the East shaping out..

1) Boston

2) Philly

3) Toronto

4) Indiana

5) Milwaukee

6) Miami

7) Washington

The rest of the conference is straight garbage lol we could easily get the 8th seed if not the 6th or 7th if we overachieve or if another team underachieves and I can easily see Washington or Miami underachieving 

37 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I put AG at the 4 and Isaac at the 3 and in the East, that honestly isn’t that bad of a depth chart. lol

Idk I guess it doesn’t really matter with this whole positionless basketball movement. Gordon can’t create his own shot and we have no idea what Isaac can do offensively so the 3 spot is kind of a crapshoot. I wouldn’t be surprised if Clifford brings Isaac off the bench though 

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i dont know why you continue saying this lol. he can.. he's not an elite shot creator, but he definitely showed last year and can go and get bucket by himself 

What???? He is terrible at creating. Anybody can go get a basket by themselves Gordon just isn’t good at, it atleast not yet. It’s why he was a failed project as a sf

i like bringing in a vet that's can actually lead and be a good starter for us. perfect situation with our front court behind him. but... i'd prefer like a 3 year deal tbh. some kinda stability. cause he's for sure bouncing after next season most likely. beggers cant be choosers tho, so **** it. it'll be fun for a year. 

11 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i like bringing in a vet that's can actually lead and be a good starter for us. perfect situation with our front court behind him. but... i'd prefer like a 3 year deal tbh. some kinda stability. cause he's for sure bouncing after next season most likely. beggers cant be choosers tho, so **** it. it'll be fun for a year. 

I’m so sick of sitting on twitter waiting for something to happen. If only I had a life.