orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

They are both only guaranteed 1m and 4m, so as close to expiring as you can get and Hill would actually fill a position of need. We don’t even have something that resembles a point guard on our team right now...Jeriam Grant is playing major minutes at point guard right now lol.

And really? What value are we going to get for Fournier when he is owed 17m both next year and the year after? You realize he’s bad right?

Also, that 1st round pick from the LA would be in like the mid 20’s...that’s bad. Just like KCP.

Using Vuc to dump Fournier’s contract would be gold.

So $5 million more than KCP is owed...

Hill sucks. He isn't helping in any way, shape, or form.

It's cute you think that the Lakers will have 1 of the 6 or 7 best records in the NBA. That pick has a very solid shot at being a late lottery pick. In fact, it's a crap ton more likely to be #13 or #14 than in the mid-20s...xD

I guarantee a wing needy team would give value for Fournier close to the deadline. New Orleans, Utah, Memphis, and a few others depending on playoff seeding. A lot of value? No, but more than just a fake expiring contract, not having to use your best player to dump him, and can actually use your best player to get real value...like a 1st rounder.

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

So $5 million more than KCP is owed...

Hill sucks. He isn't helping in any way, shape, or form.

It's cute you think that the Lakers will have 1 of the 6 or 7 best records in the NBA. That pick has a very solid shot at being a late lottery pick. In fact, it's a crap ton more likely to be #13 or #14 than in the mid-20s...xD

I guarantee a wing needy team would give value for Fournier close to the deadline. New Orleans, Utah, Memphis, and a few others depending on playoff seeding. A lot of value? No, but more than just a fake expiring contract, not having to use your best player to dump him, and can actually use your best player to get real value...like a 1st rounder.

It’s far more likely whatever team Lebron is on to be picking in the mid 20’s rather than 14th or 15th and miss the playoffs lmao stop your a joke.

And no, no one is giving up value for Fournier who again is owed 17m next year and the year after. If Hill isn’t good to you then Fournier isn’t good either. No one is taking Fournier especially on the deal he’s on unless they get something decent attached with him like an expiring contract.

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

It’s far more likely whatever team Lebron is on to be picking in the mid 20’s rather than 14th or 15th and miss the playoffs lmao stop your a joke.

And no, no one is giving up value for Fournier who again is owed 17m next year and the year after. If Hill isn’t good to you then Fournier isn’t good either. No one is taking Fournier especially on the deal he’s on unless they get something decent attached with him like an expiring contract.

I'd agree if he were playing in the East...but the Lakers play in the West.  At best they finish with the 5th seed, but they are just as likely to miss the playoffs considering how many teams are jumbled in the playoff race.  Also add in the East teams that will finish with better records, and you're looking at a pick around #20 as a worst case scenario.

You're the joke if you think Fournier carries no value.  He's a good shooter with good size during a time where teams are desperate for wings.  Worthless...not at all.  Is he worth $17 million?  No, but that doesn't mean he carries no value.  My main point is that you don't have to use your best non-1st asset to dump him.  Get an asset for Vucevic and trade Fournier separately.  Don't trade them together for 2 ****ty players that will still cost you $5 million next season.

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd agree if he were playing in the East...but the Lakers play in the West.  At best they finish with the 5th seed, but they are just as likely to miss the playoffs considering how many teams are jumbled in the playoff race.  Also add in the East teams that will finish with better records, and you're looking at a pick around #20 as a worst case scenario.

You're the joke if you think Fournier carries no value.  He's a good shooter with good size during a time where teams are desperate for wings.  Worthless...not at all.  Is he worth $17 million?  No, but that doesn't mean he carries no value.  My main point is that you don't have to use your best non-1st asset to dump him.  Get an asset for Vucevic and trade Fournier separately.  Don't trade them together for 2 ****ty players that will still cost you $5 million next season.

Your high af if you think we’ll be able to trade Fournier separately. Again, tell me how Hill is **** but Fournier isn’t? And you think someone will take on that **** player’s $34 million over the next 2 years? Lol please.

Get 2 bad players for $5 million for 1 year?

or

Keep 1 bad player for $34 million for 2 years?

Answer’s pretty obvious to me.

8 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Your high af if you think we’ll be able to trade Fournier separately. Again, tell me how Hill is **** but Fournier isn’t? And you think someone will take on that **** player’s $34 million over the next 2 years? Lol please.

Get 2 bad players for $5 million for 1 year?

or

Keep 1 bad player for $34 million for 2 years?

Answer’s pretty obvious to me.

I'm confident West team that doesn't have a shot at a good FA, like Utah, would take Fournier for Burks and Sefolosha (2 expirings).

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm confident West team that doesn't have a shot at a good FA, like Utah, would take Fournier for Burks and Sefolosha (2 expirings).

Why would they trade 2 expirings for a ****ty player (which you must agree he is if  you are calling Hill ****ty) on an absolutely horrendous contract? They are better off just letting them walk and keeping the cap space.

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Why would they trade 2 expirings for a ****ty player (which you must agree he is if  you are calling Hill ****ty) on an absolutely horrendous contract? They are better off just letting them walk and keeping the cap space.

They need shooting...badly.  And they are trying to win.  Fournier is a wing with good size who can shoot and reliably be a secondary ball-handler.  Utah needs that very badly.

That cap space would be used on...who exactly?

20 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They need shooting...badly.  And they are trying to win.  Fournier is a wing with good size who can shoot and reliably be a secondary ball-handler.  Utah needs that very badly.

That cap space would be used on...who exactly?

Don't know, haven't looked at the FA class. But I can almost guarantee you they can find something similar to Fournier without having to pay $34 million.

Pretty funny how you puff up Fournier and shoot down Hill when Hill is actually the better player lol.

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

you guys have been arguing for 3 days about a hypothetical trade that's not even being discussed or rumored lol? what you doing 

Hey, he came in here and wanted to start beef it is what it is.

Cant let these outsiders come in here and take our land you know this fin.

• Like 1