CB Rodarius Williams selected by Giants 6.201

Acgott

34 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Brandon Weeden of CBs? 

I dont know anything about either of these 6th round picks, but whatever. I guess Trey Smith medically did not check out. 

Right....Figured Eli Mitchell, RB would have been the pick vs Gary Brightwell.  

But being a fan of OSU, Rodarius Williams, brother to Greedy Williams was a good pick, just surprised we drafted two corners, but the value was there I guess.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Right....Figured Eli Mitchell, RB would have been the pick vs Gary Brightwell.  

But being a fan of OSU, Rodarius Williams, brother to Greedy Williams was a good pick, just surprised we drafted two corners, but the value was there I guess.

Can never have enough pass rushers and corners. We drafted 2 of each. Love it. 

I agree, I liked at least 3 RBs more than Brightwell- Pooka, Herbert, and that Buffalo kid. 

Any more you can give us on Williams? Like Brightwell, I know nothing about him. 

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Any more you can give us on Williams? 

Not really... Secondary for the team has been pretty good the last few years, for a team that doesn't generate a heavy pass rush, these guys are required to cover longer than most.  Solid press coverage corner that covers well from snap all the way down field.  Could be a bit more aggressive against the run, but that could be said about most corners.