Fantasy Football

WizardHawk

Going to fire this up early to gauge interest and potential setup.  What say you? 

1.) Money?
2.) # of teams?
3.) Open to other NFCE forums?
4.) Dynasty?
5.) Roster format?
6.) Site?
7.) Draft?
8.) Etc....

Edited by WizardHawk

1.) I’m game. $25 or so buy in. Only way to keep everyone invested. I know nothing about Venmo or anything like that, so someone else would have to take lead on this.

2.) 10-12 seems adequate 

3.) Sure, if need be.

4.) Open to anything

5.) Again open to anything.

6.) I’ve happy with FleaFlicker, but open to pretty much anywhere. Not a fan of Yahoo! or ESPN though tbh.

7.) Would be fun to getting this rolling now and draft here, but open to whatever.

Edited by WizardHawk

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I know nothing about Venmo or anything like that, so someone else would have to take lead on this.

This is the most old grandpa thing ever written on this site. You literally write a name and scan your thumb to send money. Its less hard than sending a check or paying a cashier. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This is the most old grandpa thing ever written on this site. You literally write a name and scan your thumb to send money. Its less hard than sending a check or paying a cashier. 

🖕👊💥

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

In fairness, I'm sure @WizardHawkstill uses s flip phone. Scanning thumbs is basically UFO technology for him. 

• Like 1