2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year

Big T

On 6/15/2021 at 9:45 PM, KingOfNewYork said:

Will also mean more attention on him. 

Harris should be the betting favorite IMO.

That does mean anything. I hear this all the time. We will focus on this guy bit he still gets his yards and catches. When a guy is good there is no stopping them. If Pitts is as good as the scouts and GM's say he will run away with the ROY award. I think he gets over 1,000 yards and 60 plus catches with about 8 or 9 TD's. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

That does mean anything. I hear this all the time. We will focus on this guy bit he still gets his yards and catches. When a guy is good there is no stopping them. If Pitts is as good as the scouts and GM's say he will run away with the ROY award. I think he gets over 1,000 yards and 60 plus catches with about 8 or 9 TD's. 

That’s not true at all. Rarely does a team trust a rookie to be a focal point of an offense. Regardless of how great they are. That trust is earned. And it just doesn’t happen for rookies often. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lets be honest here, the views of the many hold a lot of weight as far as OROY goes. I think the obvious factor here is that he who gets the most touches probably will win OROY.

While I think Carter and Moore have a good chance, because of the talent surrounding the team this year. I suspect their impact will be big, they will put up impressive numbers and going forward become major pieces to the Jets puzzle.

Wilson could surprise us, and I think and rightfully so, we're cautiously optimistic about what he will do or not. 

For the most part reports of his touch on the ball, ball placement, and football acumen has the coaching staff and his fellow teammates singing his praises.

So Wilson could be the OROY especially if he exceeds expectations in the W-L category. Should the Jets win 9-10 games and Wilson throw for 3K yards, 35 TD, 10 int's.  He would have to be at the least in the conversation.