Warrior - Season 3 picked up by HBOMax

Deadpulse

I am officially joining @ET80's crusade to get all you ducks to watch Warrior. I literally plowed through seasons 1 and 2 this week I couldn't stop hitting next episode. Season 3 is coming. Season 1 episode 1 is FREE to watch below:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I am officially joining @ET80's crusade to get all you ducks to watch Warrior. I literally plowed through seasons 1 and 2 this week I couldn't stop hitting next episode. Season 3 is coming. Season 1 episode 1 is FREE to watch below:

15ce2abc2bc0b596571fb6ca2bca5c4a9f0534bc

This entire scene was RIDICULOUS. The fight choreography was flawless - not just here, but over the course of the entire show.

A great action show with an incredible (TRUE) storyline. Several different story arcs cascade across one another - nobody really trusts one another, but everyone needs one another in some capacity.

Spoiler

FYI: Ah Toy is based on an actual madame in San Francisco:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah_Toy

Dylan Leary is based on Denis Kearney, the founder of the Workingman's Party of California:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Kearney

Non-spoiler FYI: Andrew Koji (Ah Sahm) will be portraying Storm Shadow in Snake Eyes: GI Joe Origins. If you've seen his martial arts skill on Warrior, you KNOW he's going to be a monster as the Cobra Ninja:

But yeah - Season 3. Pins and needles.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This entire scene was RIDICULOUS. The fight choreography was flawless - not just here, but over the course of the entire show.

heavily inspired by classic kung fu flicks and Bruce Lee joints

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

For any of you who actually listened to us…

@Ty21 - here’s your new binge-worthy show now that Succession is done.

@JohnChimpo - You finished up with Barry. Here’s something to satiate your bloodlust.

@AFlaccoSeagulls - don’t think I didn’t see you watching both shows. You got MAX. So, get your moneys’ worth.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@JohnChimpo - You finished up with Barry. Here’s something to satiate your bloodlust.

@AFlaccoSeagulls - don’t think I didn’t see you watching both shows. You got MAX. So, get your moneys’ worth.

I feel attacked.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I haven’t watched the Barry finale yet, so no spoilers in this thread please.

I watched a little of S1, E1 of Warrior a long time ago after seeing your posts. I wasn’t really in the mood for it, so I never finished it. I’ll give it another shot if you insist.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 10:14 AM, JohnChimpo said:

I watched a little of S1, E1 of Warrior a long time ago after seeing your posts. I wasn’t really in the mood for it, so I never finished it. I’ll give it another shot if you insist.

The pilot is actually quite corny and fails to establish the tone the rest of the show carries. Give it a few episodes. You'll be hooked no doubt.

• Like 2