Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

IND @ CIN Gameday Thread

21 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Where does this rank for ugliest wins for the last 50 seasons? Gotta be at least top 5.

Agreed.  The thing about ugly wins is that it's fine if the team (coaching staff) learns from them and makes adjustments.  Since ours does not, it's just an ugly game...

1 hour ago, MrCincinnati said:

@johndeere1707

Are you posting a gdt tonight?

I don't know.  I kind of think he brought some bad ju-ju, only beating the Colts by a point.

15 minutes ago, theJ said:

I don't know.  I kind of think he brought some bad ju-ju, only beating the Colts by a point.

Fine have @MrCincinnati do it. I’m sure we will probably lose to Jacksonville now because of your mutiny. I guarantee a win next week if I do. 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Fine have @MrCincinnati do it. I’m sure we will probably lose to Jacksonville now because of your mutiny. I guarantee a win next week if I do. 

Honestly I wasn't going to deal with it this week because I figured you would handle it going forward. I did come prepared though, and typed everything up yesterday just incase. Per usual, 7 o clock tonight, unless you say otherwise.

5 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I can take the heat, that's fine.