I Need help with a Conceptual List.

DaWg_LB.

Hotep Good Brothers,

With the season heating up as its on its way to the beginning.....thank the Almighty, I have been doing a lot of arguing with Ravens, Steelers and WFT fans up here. I have stolen a concept from the Marvel Universe. In the MU, there is a concept of "Omega Level" Mutants, these are EXTREMELY powerful mutants like Molecule Man and Franklin Richards....not to NERD out, LOL, but I came up with the Concept of NFL "Omega Level" defenders, in my definition these are defenders that can go to any team in the NFL and their Defense instantly goes to the next level, which can make a bad defense average, or change a great defense into an Elite defense. It changes the way a team can play defense...

A certain WFT fan and I argue that they do not have any "Omega Level" defenders...and he asked me what my list would be....of this concept I cooked up. This was list....please share yours or feel free to add or subtract.

DB's I have 4:  CB Jalen Ramsey and CB Marlon Humphry, S Jamal Adams and S Derwin James

Off the Ball LB's: LB Darius Lenaorad, LB Bobby Wagner, LB Levonte David

Rush LB's/Edge players: DE/OLB Khalil Mack, OLB TJ Watt, OLB Von Miller, OLB Chandler Jones

DE's: DE Myles Garrett, DE Joey Bosa

DT's: DT Arron Darnold, DT Brenston Buckner, DT Chris Jones, Fletcher Cox

What do you guys think of this list? Did I miss anyone, did I include someone who shouldnt be there?

I would change Levonte David for Fred Warner.

Your S choices are interesting. Adams I feel gets a bit overrated. Hes a splashy player around the LOS but he is so so so so bad in coverage--he is quite literally the worst cover S in football. Derwin, while playing well when he is on the field, has such a small sample size and I feel like including him is giving him too much benefit of the doubt.

Im going to go off the wall here with a major shakeup with those two guys: Replace both Adams/James for Matheiu/Simmons. I think Simmons is straight up better than Adams and the best pure FS in the NFL and Matheiu is far more proven than James.

EDIT: Who TF is Brenston Buckner? Do you mean Deforest?

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I would change Levonte David for Fred Warner.

Your S choices are interesting. Adams I feel gets a bit overrated. Hes a splashy player around the LOS but he is so so so so bad in coverage--he is quite literally the worst cover S in football. Derwin, while playing well when he is on the field, has such a small sample size and I feel like including him is giving him too much benefit of the doubt.

Im going to go off the wall here with a major shakeup with those two guys: Replace both Adams/James for Matheiu/Simmons. I think Simmons is straight up better than Adams and the best pure FS in the NFL and Matheiu is far more proven than James.

EDIT: Who TF is Brenston Buckner? Do you mean Deforest?

He used to be a DT with the Panthers back when they were in the Super Bowl, So yes I think he means deforest