2021 Fantasy Football Thread

Humble_Beast

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Deep bench for a league with only 1 flex. Sucks Dallas plays tomorrow but I'd consider starting Mike Davis in the flex spot over Lamb, potentially Drake as well with Jacobs injury status.

ETA: I'd probably consider moving Lamb into the WR2 over Deebo and playing Mike Davis in the flex spot.  

@Totty

Done. 

I play for fun so it's not super critical.  Thanks for the advice! 

56 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I definitely wouldn't drop Gus Edwards. Williams is a rookie UDFA that was on their practice squad all of last season and had 30 receptions in 28 college games. The Ravens didn't really use any of their RB's in the passing game, JK Dobbins only had 18 receptions last season. And their top 3 RB's as a collective only had 33 receptions. Once the Ravens get Le'Veon Bell up to speed he'll be their RB2 and is one of the best pass catching backs in the league. 

so you would drop Williams instead of Edwards. I'm so torn on this one. for some reason, I feel like Williams is going be plugged into JK role. I bet he goes off Monday night, a random guy always has a random monster game against us. Edwards has a chance to be our second receiver option. DC compared him to Devante Adams. 

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

so you would drop Williams instead of Edwards. I'm so torn on this one. for some reason, I feel like Williams is going be plugged into JK role. I bet he goes off Monday night, a random guy always has a random monster game against us. Edwards has a chance to be our second receiver option. DC compared him to Devante Adams. 

I thought you were referring to Gus Edwards, lol. Edwards has some tough matchups early in the season so I think the likelihood you cut him and are able to read him later is higher than it is with Williams. 

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I thought you were referring to Gus Edwards, lol. Edwards has some tough matchups early in the season so I think the likelihood you cut him and are able to read him later is higher than it is with Williams. 

here's a good one: drop Williams for Tony Jones? I own Kamara 

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Williams was taken. Bell was available too but II went with Latavius on the assumption he'll be signed and produce better than Bell.

Yeah the only downside is I don't really see Bell, Williams, or Murray being huge fantasy contributors. Baltimore has taken a run by committee approach with Lamar as their #1 rusher and it will probably be even more evenly distributed between those 3 backs then it has been in years past. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah the only downside is I don't really see Bell, Williams, or Murray being huge fantasy contributors. Baltimore has taken a run by committee approach with Lamar as their #1 rusher and it will probably be even more evenly distributed between those 3 backs then it has been in years past. 

Hmmmm...