2021 Fantasy Football Thread

Humble_Beast

I have to cut one: Elijah Moore, Edwards, or Gainwell

Roster:

QB: Kyler

RB: Kamara, CEH, Gordon, Hunt, Rojo, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, AB,  Shenault, Chase, Edwards, Moore

TE: Hockenson

I hate to drop either Edwards or Moore. I kinda leaning on dropping Moore, but I really think he can break out this year. Edwards looked nice at the end but DC likes to spread the ball. What do you think about this situation? Who would you cut out of those 3

My DFS lineup for tomorrow

Justin Herbert - Best QB match up of the week against a bad defense

Austin Ekeler - Stack him with Herbet

Ronald Jones - Getting the start against a Falcons team who gave up the second most rushing yards week 1. Could get a lot of carries in a blow out win

Keenan Allen -  Stack him with Herbert great match up against a awful secondary 

CeeDee Lamb - A nice option go against the Chargers who will see a lot of targets

Stefon Diggs - Always a high target WR against a Dolphins team he has down well against 

Darren Waller - Even if the Raiders get blown out Waller should see a heavy number of looks

Derrick Henry - Look for a bounce back game

Raiders D - Paying for a defense seems dumb just need them to not kill me with any negative points

Edited by agarcia34

couple fantasy questions? (ppr)

• Rondale Moore vs Elijah Moore ROS????
  • C Patterson worth the 1st waiver spot???
  • Hooper or G Everett? Am I crazy to want Everett because he has unrealized TE potential. Browns kinda have a TE logjam 
  • Carr or Daniel Jones?  Jones Is it a cheat code with his rushing ability.. Everyone is hyping DC but maybe Raiders were force to throw with no Jacobs and tough defenses

On 9/21/2021 at 9:06 PM, Humble_Beast said:

couple fantasy questions? (ppr)

• Rondale Moore vs Elijah Moore ROS????
  • C Patterson worth the 1st waiver spot???
  • Hooper or G Everett? Am I crazy to want Everett because he has unrealized TE potential. Browns kinda have a TE logjam 
  • Carr or Daniel Jones?  Jones Is it a cheat code with his rushing ability.. Everyone is hyping DC but maybe Raiders were force to throw with no Jacobs and tough defenses

Rondale Moore 100% especially with Hopkins injury.

Probably not.

The Seahawks don't get their TE's involved in the passing game but I'd expect an uptick in production from their TE with OBJ still limited and Landry injured. 

Daniel Jones is the 5th highest scoring player in fantasy so far this year, his ability to run adds so much value. I picked him up but I'm cautiously optimistic because realistically he could fall off a cliff any week.

After some waiver wire moves my current roster is:

QB - Jalen Hurts | Daniel Jones

RB - Joe Mixon | D'Andre Swift | Chase Edmonds | Damien Harris | Javonte Williams

WR - Davante Adams | Stefon Diggs | Diontae Johnson | Tyler Boyd | Bryan Edwards

TE - Dallas Goddert

K - Brandon McManus

DST - New England

right now in my main (0.5 ppr, 12 teams) i've got

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - Najee Harris | DeAndre Swift | Javonte Williams | James White | Cordarrelle Patterson

WR - Tyler Lockett | Diontae Johnson | Rondale Moore | OBJ | Will Fuller | Rashod Bateman

TE - Travis Kelce

K - Butker

DEF - Broncos

record 2-0 so far

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 1

Just now, Turnobili said:

right now in my main (0.5 ppr, 12 teams) i've got

QB - Jalen Hurts

RB - DeAndre Swift | Javonte Williams

WR - Diontae Johnson 

I think Hurts should be pretty consistent throughout the year because of his ability to run. I'm loving the Swift pick I think it's only a matter of time before he really breaks out this season. The same for Javonte Williams, dude is a monster he just needs more touches. 

Seeing Abram take out Diontae with 5 seconds left crushed my soul.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think Hurts should be pretty consistent throughout the year because of his ability to run. I'm loving the Swift pick I think it's only a matter of time before he really breaks out this season. The same for Javonte Williams, dude is a monster he just needs more touches. 

Seeing Abram take out Diontae with 5 seconds left crushed my soul.

yeah the swift pick looks promising. i took javonte with the anticipation of making him my keeper next year (would only cost me a 5th, and i fully expect denver to move on from Gordon). if he can give me some good starts along the way, that's great too. of course, if one of my backs goes down, i could do worse. in the meantime White looks solid enough to be an RB2 play in ppr formats. mac jones targeting him as much as brady did

my WR situation is much more murky than i thought. didnt think OBJ would miss two weeks, nobody accounted for Fuller's week 2 absence (or now, Tua's injury), and yeah, the Diontae injury really sucked.

Edited by Turnobili

Just now, Turnobili said:

yeah the swift pick looks promising. i took javonte with the anticipation of making him my keeper next year (would only cost me a 5th, and i fully expect denver to move on from Gordon).

my WR situation is much more murky than i thought. didnt think OBJ would miss two weeks, nobody accounted for Fuller's week 2 absence (or now, Tua's injury), and yeah, the Diontae injury really sucked.

Swift leads the league in evaded tackles and targets for RBs so far this season. I think once he's fully healthy he'll have a bigger role. Javonte should start to get more touches as the season goes on, hopefully more red zone looks. 

Yeah at least Diontae's injury isn't super serious. Moore looks poised to break out especially with Hopkins being injured and Lockett has been money this season. 

15 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

couple fantasy questions for week 4:

• which Cardinals WR would you roster for ceiling Rest of season PPR
  • Gesicki , Engram, H Henry, Everett, Vikings Te ROS?
  • Hunter Renfrow or Edwards ceiling ROS PPR?
  • Bernard or ROJO ROS PPR?

Hopkins is still a WR1 but if I had to choose between the other 3 I'd take Christian Kirk, he'll get the most consistent targets. 

I'd take Geiscki, only 3 targets with Tua week 1, 18 targets with Brissett over the past two weeks. 

For PPR I would take Renfrow, Edwards has a higher ceiling but Renfrow will be more consistent. Renfrow has 22 targets, Edwards has 13 and most of them came at the end of the game/OT. 

Bennard will get more usage in the pass game so I'd probably go with him.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...