NETFLIX Documentaries

JDLefebvre

On 8/10/2017 at 5:19 PM, disaacs said:

I'm currently watching the Keepers...it's pretty good, but not nearly as captivating as Making a Murder was.  

Have you finished it?  I think it picks up a lot towards the end and becomes even more captivating than Making a Murderer and I'm a huge fan of that one.   Both are great series. 

16 minutes ago, LouBegaFreak said:

I think a lot of people felt that way, wouldn't be surprised if he's a major reason they're using a different school for season 3.

I would like to see how he handles a brand a new staff. I am glad they're taking the platform from him, though.

57 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I would like to see how he handles a brand a new staff. I am glad they're taking the platform from him, though.

He'll probably treat them like crap too. I think it would be the same old stuff from him and I doubt the producers want that, would make the show stale

16 hours ago, LouBegaFreak said:

He'll probably treat them like crap too. I think it would be the same old stuff from him and I doubt the producers want that, would make the show stale

I haven't seen season two yet but I thought it was pretty clear that he knew nothing about football and just screamed at his players and staff. His coordinators seemed to do all of the work. 

On 8/12/2017 at 9:42 AM, JDLefebvre said:

Have you finished it?  I think it picks up a lot towards the end and becomes even more captivating than Making a Murderer and I'm a huge fan of that one.   Both are great series. 

We've got just the last episode left to watch.  I'll let you know once we've seen it.  

On 8/17/2017 at 1:05 PM, disaacs said:

We've got just the last episode left to watch.  I'll let you know once we've seen it.  

Watched it last night.  While it was okay, still didn't keep me as engaged as MaM.  I wasn't as disappointed as my wife, however, who thought they spent way too much time on the abuse allegations and not enough on the actual murder itself...they sort of forgot about Cathy Cesnick.  Sure, they attempted to tie it all back up at the end, but they just didn't do it real well.  

13 hours ago, LouBegaFreak said:

I tried starting The Keepers one night and gave up pretty quickly, it didn't grab me at all.  Should I give it another shot?  I was pretty tired the first time so I don't know if that played into it or not.

It definitely starts out slow.  I didn't care for it at first but really grabbed my interest the deeper into it I got. 

Archived