MNF: Raiders (3-0) @ Chargers (2-1) -

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Murray isnt their best LB. He also isn't out for the season. He was questionable not to long ago and was just downgraded to out.

Jacobs coming off injury wont matter. Raiders are getting lit up. 

He just tore his leg up at practice, he won't play again this season. Murray led the team in tackles last season and was leading your LB's in tackles through the first 3 games this year. But I guess that doesn't mean much when the opposing teams have averaged 6 ypc and he's doing most of his work 5-6 yards down the field. 

In our 2 meetings last season we had 340 rushing yards/4 rushing TD. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He just tore his leg up at practice, he won't play again this season. Murray led the team in tackles last season and was leading your LB's in tackles through the first 3 games this year. But I guess that doesn't mean much when the opposing teams have averaged 6 ypc and he's doing most of his work 5-6 yards down the field. 

In our 2 meetings last season we had 340 rushing yards/4 rushing TD. 

You really love making a fool of yourself

https://www.latimes.com/sports/chargers/story/2021-10-02/chargers-linebacker-kenneth-murray-injury

And you should of lost both games 😭😭. Also tackles aren't what qualifies as the beat LB. 

Then again you thought sacks was how you measure an oline.  I usually dont rub it in people's faces after a win. But you are so annoying that i am going to rub it in your face all week. Might even get a few warnings 😭😭.

Please keep this energy after the game.

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

You really love making a fool of yourself

https://www.latimes.com/sports/chargers/story/2021-10-02/chargers-linebacker-kenneth-murray-injury

And you should of lost both games 😭😭. Also tackles aren't what qualifies as the beat LB. 

Then again you thought sacks was how you measure an oline.  I usually dont rub it in people's faces after a win. But you are so annoying that i am going to rub it in your face all week. Might even get a few warnings 😭😭.

Please keep this energy after the game.

Kenneth faked an injury so he didn't have to see us, I respect it. 

We should've, could've, would've yet we won both games while you guys squeaked past a terrible Washington team and barely beat the Chiefs on literally Mahomes worst game while Andy Reid literally almost died at half time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Kenneth faked an injury so he didn't have to see us, I respect it. 

We should've, could've, would've yet we won both games while you guys squeaked past a terrible Washington team and barely beat the Chiefs on literally Mahomes worst game while Andy Reid literally almost died at half time. 

Yeah because he fears the soft Raiders. 

You needed OT to beat a 1-3 team who might be bottom 3. WFT has as many wins as Pit and Mia combined who you barely beat.

Mahomes was pressured on 40% of his drop backs. Chargers forced the turnovers.

Reid was dehydrated after the game. Raiders are the worst 3-0 team ever. Bout to be 3-1.

• Like 1

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah because he fears the soft Raiders. 

You needed OT to beat a 1-3 team who might be bottom 3. WFT has as many wins as Pit and Mia combined who you barely beat.

Mahomes was pressured on 40% of his drop backs. Chargers forced the turnovers.

Reid was dehydrated after the game. Raiders are the worst 3-0 team ever. Bout to be 3-1.

The Raiders are the first team in the history of the NFL to start the season 3-0 with wins against 3 teams that won 10+ games in the previous season. 2/3 teams you beat were terrible last year. And your win against Washington looks less impressive every week after seeing Daniel Jones, Matt Ryan, and Josh Allen absolutely destroy them when your offense only scored 20 points.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Hasnt seemed to hurt us from having a much more efficient offense than the Raiders. Oh yeah, you hate advanced analytics.

Efficient at scoring 17 points in a loss at home and 20 points against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Raiders are the first team in the history of the NFL to start the season 3-0 with wins against 3 teams that won 10+ games in the previous season. 2/3 teams you beat were terrible last year. And your win against Washington looks less impressive every week after seeing Daniel Jones, Matt Ryan, and Josh Allen absolutely destroy them when your offense only scored 20 points.

Who cares what their record was last year hahaha. What a dumb *** stat. 2 of those teams this year are 2-6. WFT has as many wins.

Raiders schedule is 26th so far. Chargers has been 3rd. Like i said, only thing that has stopped the Chargers is the Chargers. 6 tds negated or dropped on their own blunders. You better pray that happens. Otherwise this could be a route.

3 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Who cares what their record was last year hahaha. What a dumb *** stat. 2 of those teams this year are 2-6. WFT has as many wins.

Raiders schedule is 26th so far. Chargers has been 3rd. Like i said, only thing that has stopped the Chargers is the Chargers. 6 tds negated or dropped on their own blunders. You better pray that happens. Otherwise this could be a route.

I mean the Raiders are the only team in the history of the sport to do it. The stat means something because it shows that all 3 teams we beat were good last season. Washington was 7-9 last year and this year they have wins over the Giants and Falcons. Both of which came extremely late after their defense was absolutely torched by great QB's in Daniel Jones and Matt Ryan. 

The Ravens (our best win) beat the Chiefs (your best win). Our second best win was against the Steelers who destroyed the Bills in the previous week. 

So you should get extra points due to poor execution and turnovers? Why can't Herbert take care of the ball or make the right reads?

6 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

That team, they played across the country has as many wins as 2 of the Raiders 3 opponents combined. 

Washington's 1 point win over the Giants on TNF and their 4 point win over the Falcons were very impressive. Especially considering Daniel Jones and Matt Ryan both played way better then Justin Herbert did. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I mean the Raiders are the only team in the history of the sport to do it. The stat means something because it shows that all 3 teams we beat were good last season. Washington was 7-9 last year and this year they have wins over the Giants and Falcons. Both of which came extremely late after their defense was absolutely torched by great QB's in Daniel Jones and Matt Ryan. 

The Ravens (our best win) beat the Chiefs (your best win). Our second best win was against the Steelers who destroyed the Bills in the previous week. 

So you should get extra points due to poor execution and turnovers? Why can't Herbert take care of the ball or make the right reads?

That stat means absolutely nothing and is the worst stat ever. This isnt last year hahaha. It's such a useless stat that only the Raiders would use it as a flex.

Spin it how you like. 2 of your 3 wins came against teams with a combined 2 wins. Each of the Chargers opponents have had atleast 2 wins.

Ravens barely got past the winless Lions and were aided by a missed called and needed a historic 66 yd fg. Steelers have lost to everyone since week 1.

Dropped tds and penalties aren't turnovers. It's just early sloppy self inflicted mistakes. Raiders cant stop a nose bleed. 28 to Miami and Brissett

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Washington's 1 point win over the Giants on TNF and their 4 point win over the Falcons were very impressive. Especially considering Daniel Jones and Matt Ryan both played way better then Justin Herbert did. 

They are wins and are more impressive that Raiders win over the Dolphins. Needed OT to beat Brissett.