Game #8 - Mon, Nov 1 vs NY Giants

onejayhawk

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Titans may provide an opportunity - they did just sign the corpse of Adrian Peterson. I don't have a list up in front of me, but he'd be an upgrade for a few teams.

I mean this with this upmost respect,   But we just said Gore would replace him,  and now we’re saying he’d be an upgrade for some teams.

CEH is here.  We aren’t getting much from him compared to what we invested 

Remember all the talk from Bienemy and maybe Reid about having a gameplan for Josh Gordon last week? And since we got behind we couldn't implement it. What's the reason going to be this week?

At this point he's taking up a roster spot that could be used on a developing player. I'd rather we give Fountain reps or a LB/DE.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Remember all the talk from Bienemy and maybe Reid about having a gameplan for Josh Gordon last week? And since we got behind we couldn't implement it. What's the reason going to be this week?

At this point he's taking up a roster spot that could be used on a developing player. I'd rather we give Fountain reps or a LB/DE.

I honestly don't know how well we can judge the receivers or how they're being utilized until Mahomes settles down. I could not honestly tell you whether Gordon has been open constantly, or never, tonight.

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

He was in heavy on the first couple drives…was actually where Mahomes was going on the pick.

1 minute ago, EMAW_KSU said:

To line up at DE? Not to produce because he certainly isn’t doing that.

I mean he produces better than anyone else to let us use Jones at DT.  

please don’t make me stick up for Clark because I will feel dirty 

• Like 1