Game #8 - Mon, Nov 1 vs NY Giants

onejayhawk

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So at halftime, do we think this team can beat the Packers in 6 days? Hell, do we hold on and win tonight?

I don’t think we stand a chance against GB.  Living in WI I’ll take flack all week from family and friends, then all the following week.  I just hope we can be competitive.

14 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I mean he produces better than anyone else to let us use Jones at DT.  

please don’t make me stick up for Clark because I will feel dirty 

I’m sorry for making you feel dirty.  I’m just so over him, his lack of production and his stupid decisions and our idiotic decision to pay him ridiculous amounts of money.

3 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

I’m sorry for making you feel dirty.  I’m just so over him, his lack of production and his stupid decisions and our idiotic decision to pay him ridiculous amounts of money.

No arguments.    He’s the best option we have right now though even with all that,    And I’d rather have him at DE and Jones at DT.   Rather than Jones at DE and someone else at DT.   Don’t love it,  but it’s our best option 

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

No arguments.    He’s the best option we have right now though even with all that,    And I’d rather have him at DE and Jones at DT.   Rather than Jones at DE and someone else at DT.   Don’t love it,  but it’s our best option 

Yes, Jones at DT regardless is the best thing for our defense.  Would be nice if we could snag some help for a late round pick or if someone like Ingram got cut.