Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

If only I had revealed this from the start 

I'll have a bone to pick with Malf after the game if your ability is to be controlled and somehow Porca gets a double vote each day AND a hit. 

The balance just isnt there with these two roles specifically. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'll have a bone to pick with Malf after the game if your ability is to be controlled and somehow Porca gets a double vote each day AND a hit. 

The balance just isnt there with these two roles specifically. 

Here are the abilities I have tried to use each night - 

N1 - nothing

N2 - Serpentine! 

N3 - Wear magneto's helmet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know how we don't trust a disembodied voice we know nothing about. 

Considering the voice said to vote me and Matts, I'm almost certain it is not a voice with a town win interest in mind. 

The fact that no ones abilities have turn up anything about messages or voting from "beyond" I'd imagine that the person controlling that information is still alive. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Considering the voice said to vote me and Matts, I'm almost certain it is not a voice with a town win interest in mind. 

The fact that no ones abilities have turn up anything about messages or voting from "beyond" I'd imagine that the person controlling that information is still alive. 

Crap....that means that someone still active in this game knows that I like big butts and I cannot lie 

Just now, The Orca said:

Defense of what. Porca is town and has claimed everything

Not a defense of voting you on the basis that you may have hit swag as part of a plan that swag concocted. That particular idea is probably not likely, but it's also a rather simple solution to certain known data. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Help who?

Gary oldman GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I mean, maybe Porca is just scum with a double vote who has to carry out the factional kill if they don't use me? I don't know. 

IMO, they would deserve the win alone if they used the mafia hit on Swag and helping me vote Daboyle who also flipped mafia.

It is far more likely they would be Indy over being mafia. Either way, they have been doing the heavy lifting for us and are our best shot to win tonight if Daniel isn't mafia. 

IMO, they would deserve the win alone if they used the mafia hit on Swag and helping me vote Daboyle who also flipped mafia.

It is far more likely they would be Indy over being mafia. Either way, they have been doing the heavy lifting for us and are our best shot to win tonight if Daniel isn't mafia. 

Yet they have also killed two town with their hits and wouldn't come off Dome when we tried to move to Swag. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Yet they have also killed two town with their hits and wouldn't come off Dome when we tried to move to Swag. 

The same night they didnt come off Dome, they shot Swag... if Swag had been lynched it would have been worse for town. Reread Swags ability particularly the part about being lynched. 

The same night they didnt come off Dome, they shot Swag... if Swag had been lynched it would have been worse for town. Reread Swags ability particularly the part about being lynched. 

And the previously stated premise would be that it was a plan? You keep saying you're reading...

Princess Bride You Keep Using That Word GIF - Princess Bride You Keep Using  That Word I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means - Discover &  Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If what they say is true, they had to take a shot in the dark each night. If they didnt shoot Touch day 1, a random town member would have been killed anyway. So you take the higher percentage chance to kill a mafia member and take the shot yourself. 

I cant blame them for being wrong with no information other than thread play to go off of.