THE WFT (2-6) BYE WEEK THREAD: MOVES TO MAKE/TRADES TO MAKE/GIFs TO POST

MikeT14

On 11/7/2021 at 6:50 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

I don’t disagree with your assessment, but we know that Rivera will try to win, and I think there is some decent talent on this team that could start playing better.  

Of course he’s going to try to win, bc he’s the head coach or is he the GM, or is he both? Great Scott! There in-lies the problem! 

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think we split with the Eagles. 

1. We couldn't stop molasses on Defense. Add in the fact that week in and week out we act like we have never seen a mobile QB before. I expect them to put up 30 easily. 

2. I dont have optimism for our offense to do more than "attempt" FGs on a consistent basis. With how Blewitt looked last week, we can probably safely put our betting line at around 13 points. It just wont be enough. 

In a perfect world, we dont win anymore games and they make some wholesale changes. 

27 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

1. We couldn't stop molasses on Defense. Add in the fact that week in and week out we act like we have never seen a mobile QB before. I expect them to put up 30 easily. 

2. I dont have optimism for our offense to do more than "attempt" FGs on a consistent basis. With how Blewitt looked last week, we can probably safely put our betting line at around 13 points. It just wont be enough. 

In a perfect world, we dont win anymore games and they make some wholesale changes. 

I hear you, but we’re talking about a division game where neither team is really better than the other one. I mean we did just hold the packers to 304 yards of offense & the Eagles aren’t anywhere near that good. 

We cut Blewitt for Joey Slye so, we don’t have to worry about him anymore.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I hear you, but we’re talking about a division game where neither team is really better than the other one. I mean we did just hold the packers to 304 yards of offense & the Eagles aren’t anywhere near that good. 

We cut Blewitt for Joey Slye so, we don’t have to worry about him anymore.

Normally I would agree with you, however this year we have under-performed in EVERY aspect of our games. (Minus our MVP Tress Way) I understand the optimism, but we need to call it what it is. We stink. We are the equivalent of what the Cowboys are painted out to be every year, good on paper. No matter the "talent" this team has, there are too many egos and not enough team mentality. Our OLine is going to be our biggest downfall the rest of the year on offense. We are going to be very critical of Heinicke because he is going to make A LOT of mistakes now that he only has Leno and Flowers left from his starting O-Line. He definitely will have to shoulder his weight of the responsibility, but I think our O-Line, combined with the fact that our O-Coordinator doesn't understand game planning to help the players, will make our offense look really bad.

Then you add in our defense is not good, like at all. Historically bad on 3rd down.

Just my opinion, I believe we lose out.

16 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Normally I would agree with you, however this year we have under-performed in EVERY aspect of our games. (Minus our MVP Tress Way) I understand the optimism, but we need to call it what it is. We stink. We are the equivalent of what the Cowboys are painted out to be every year, good on paper. No matter the "talent" this team has, there are too many egos and not enough team mentality. Our OLine is going to be our biggest downfall the rest of the year on offense. We are going to be very critical of Heinicke because he is going to make A LOT of mistakes now that he only has Leno and Flowers left from his starting O-Line. He definitely will have to shoulder his weight of the responsibility, but I think our O-Line, combined with the fact that our O-Coordinator doesn't understand game planning to help the players, will make our offense look really bad.

Then you add in our defense is not good, like at all. Historically bad on 3rd down.

Just my opinion, I believe we lose out.

I don’t think we’re lucky enough to lose out. Haha 😂