Myles Garrett apparition thread

Thomas5737

TJ Watt and Nick Bosa seem to be the steepest competition for DPOTY I would think. Boss has 14 sacks and 3 FFs now. Could be the signature games and turnovers created that makes the difference down the stretch. Along with team success obviously. I say you just give Nick Bosa the comeback player award and Garrett defensive player of the year and tell TJ Watt to pound sand. Because screw Pittsburgh obviously. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

TJ Watt and Nick Bosa seem to be the steepest competition for DPOTY I would think. Boss has 14 sacks and 3 FFs now. Could be the signature games and turnovers created that makes the difference down the stretch. Along with team success obviously. I say you just give Nick Bosa the comeback player award and Garrett defensive player of the year and tell TJ Watt to pound sand. Because screw Pittsburgh obviously. 

How long is Watt out for? I think that would be the reason he doesn't win it this year. If Myles puts 4 more games out there and Watt only plays 2 I think that is the end of the discussion. 

I also agree 100% with your last sentence

15 minutes ago, JDD said:

How long is Watt out for? I think that would be the reason he doesn't win it this year. If Myles puts 4 more games out there and Watt only plays 2 I think that is the end of the discussion. 

I also agree 100% with your last sentence

I read that his injury was a groin tweak and that he has a chance to play next week. So, I guess we will see.

• Like 1