Your Most Disappointing Players?

NYRaider

On 11/18/2021 at 6:39 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah I dont really remove games from his stats because thats skewing them, Hes averaging 18 points a game this year if you take out the 1 game he didnt play in because of COVID, I was expecting more

And just like that Adams is back to averaging 20 ppg this season.

• 1 month later...

For me; I'll go with Laviska Shenault and Rashaad Penny. Different reasons. 

Shenault to me had enough talent to breakout this year. Heard good things coming out of camp too. And due to injuries he got more opportunity than he ever could have hoped for. And all that equaled....exactly nothing. I'm not giving up on him yet in certain dynasty leagues. But he's on the bubble without question.

Penny is simply frustrating as hell. Fairly talented. But consistency is not something you'll ever get out of him. The coaching/scheme isn't helping. I just have no idea from a fantasy perspective with Carson hurt what I'm getting from that team week to week. 

Last but not least, one that requires no explanation. Allen Robinson! WTF!!

11 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

For me; I'll go with Laviska Shenault and Rashaad Penny. Different reasons. 

Shenault to me had enough talent to breakout this year. Heard good things coming out of camp too. And due to injuries he got more opportunity than he ever could have hoped for. And all that equaled....exactly nothing. I'm not giving up on him yet in certain dynasty leagues. But he's on the bubble without question.

Penny is simply frustrating as hell. Fairly talented. But consistency is not something you'll ever get out of him. The coaching/scheme isn't helping. I just have no idea from a fantasy perspective with Carson hurt what I'm getting from that team week to week. 

Last but not least, one that requires no explanation. Allen Robinson! WTF!!

Shenault has definitely been a major disappointment especially since TE missed the entire season. I thought that they'd do a much better job of using him in the intermediate game and try to get him the ball in space but he just hasn't produced.

I never really had any expectations for Penny, when he has been healthy he has produced but he just cannot stay on the field. 

Allen Robinson was probably the biggest disappointment in fantasy this year, at least for WR. He was a top 10 WR (PPR) the last two seasons and is currently WR 89 with his most productive game yielding 10.8 points. Injuries, covid, and terrible QB play all killed him this year. But if he ends up with a good QB next year I think he could be one of the better sleeper options.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...