Your Most Disappointing Players?

NYRaider

2 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

I'm trying to figure out the main reason as to why (because I don't think it can be as simple as "Gruden isn't there anymore"), just so I can make an eval as to whether to just drop Waller as a live grenade on the WW for others in my league to possibly burn starts on.  Leatherwood constantly drawing penalties and being largely outmatched is probably responsible for him (Waller) having shallower routes, as he's having to stay home to chip first.  Teams have clearly identified Waller as the main threat in the offense - he's still getting the targets, but they aren't as often resulting in catches, gains, and certainly not TD's.  That's a part that can/should be schemed away (at least some) by a competent OC.  I'm unconvinced that's a description that can be properly associated with Greg Olson.  It hasn't appeared like Carr is really all that off with his throws.

Last season he had 542 yards/5 TD through the first 11 weeks and then put up 654 yards/4 TD in the final 5. Over the last two seasons his average depth of target was 7.3/7.8, this season it's 9.8. Listening to him in recent interviews he just seems different, like he's still upset about the Gruden firing, and that was before the Ruggs incident. Carr's accuracy has been up and down all year largely due to our OL being mediocre and he crumbles under pressure.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

He's averaging 21 ppg despite missing one game and the following week due to covid, playing with Love due to Rodgers having covid, and then playing with Rodgers after he missed the entire week of practice.

And hes still been disappointing for me, I dont what youre trying to do here

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Hes scored more than 20 points 3 times and less than 15 points 5 times, Considering I had him last year dudes been disappointing for me this year

He scored 18 TD's last season during a year where the league as a whole set the record for most points scored. Luckily he has the Vikings this weekend who he scored 44/30 against. His numbers are skewed based on the week one beat down, the Kansas City game coming off of covid with limited practice time playing with Love, and the Seahawks game playing with Rodgers coming off of covid with no practice time. If you remove those 3 games considering the circumstances he's averaging 22 ppg, he averaged 25 last year and over that 6 game sample 4 games of 20+ and 2 games of under 15. I still think he's WR1 ROS.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He scored 18 TD's last season during a year where the league as a whole set the record for most points scored. Luckily he has the Vikings this weekend who he scored 44/30 against. His numbers are skewed based on the week one beat down, the Kansas City game coming off of covid with limited practice time playing with Love, and the Seahawks game playing with Rodgers coming off of covid with no practice time. If you remove those 3 games considering the circumstances he's averaging 22 ppg, he averaged 25 last year and over that 6 game sample 4 games of 20+ and 2 games of under 15. I still think he's WR1 ROS.

Yeah I dont really remove games from his stats because thats skewing them, Hes averaging 18 points a game this year if you take out the 1 game he didnt play in because of COVID, I was expecting more

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Meh...I hope so, but the Seahawks especially have just been awful this year. AJ Brown certainly with a more favorable schedule should breakout.

Lockett's production has always been highly volatile. Last year he had a 3 week stretch where he scored 8, 53, 7. The Packers defense has completely shut down Kyler, Mahomes, and Wilson over the last 3 weeks. I'm sure as Wilson gets back to 100% we'll see some spike weeks for Lockett. I think AJ Brown has been banged up for most of the year and just had matchups against Ramsey/Lattimore. 

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah I dont really remove games from his stats because thats skewing them, Hes averaging 18 points a game this year if you take out the 1 game he didnt play in because of COVID, I was expecting more

The lack of TD production has hurt him but he's still 4th in PPG for WR behind only Kupp, Samuel, and Hill. He still has time to turn it around this season but as an Adams owner myself the lack of TD production has been frustrating. The Packers offense as a whole has taken a step back, last year they averaged 269 passing yards/32 ppg and this year they're averaging 244 passing yards per game/22 ppg. 

I still think that the 30+ point games are coming though just based on the target share he gets. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The lack of TD production has hurt him but he's still 4th in PPG for WR behind only Kupp, Samuel, and Hill. He still has time to turn it around this season but as an Adams owner myself the lack of TD production has been frustrating. The Packers offense as a whole has taken a step back, last year they averaged 269 passing yards/32 ppg and this year they're averaging 244 passing yards per game/22 ppg. 

I still think that the 30+ point games are coming though just based on the target share he gets. 

Makes me wonder if theyre running it more this year or no, I just dont wanna go look up the stats

Yeah Im sure they are dude can drop 40 burgers any given week but the league I have him in im toast so I personally dont care how he does unless hes going up against the Vikings

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Makes me wonder if theyre running it more this year or no, I just dont wanna go look up the stats

Yeah Im sure they are dude can drop 40 burgers any given week but the league I have him in im toast so I personally dont care how he does unless hes going up against the Vikings

They actually ran it better last season. I think one of the biggest factors has been just less scoring across the league because teams have been able to practice and be together unlike last season. Rodgers also isn't vaxxed so he's not able to be around the team as much as other QBs. Last year was also somewhat of an outlier for Rodgers in terms of how their offense had been trending. He had 25/26 TD in 18/19 then a major leap to 48 in 2020 and is on pace for 30 this season.

3 hours ago, animaltested said:

So Im in a 12 Team ; Keeper League (48 total players takenbefore the draft):

BUT my first four picks were...

1. Antonio Gibson

2. D-Hopkins

3. A-Rob III

4. Brandon Aiyuk

Went into the season as the highest projected score team.

Uhhh goes without saying I was in last place for a while. lol.

I've made a bunch of trades but my original draft was:

1. Davante Adams

2. Stefon Diggs

3. Joe Mixon

4. D'Andre Swift

5. Diontae Johnson

6. Chase Edmonds

7. Damien Harris

8. Jalen Hurts

9. Dallas Goedert