Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not sure I like what you’re doing forge 

Is Swags life worth so little to you that you don't like me trying to save him? 

I have requested another change from BCB and he has granted approval for me to become the Christmas Movie, "The Bodyguard". 

I am Kevin Costner to Swag's Whitney. 

Cool Bridal Style Carry Gif | Ritual Arte

• Like 1

Forge

Im almost prepared to die on this cross. The connection between him and Blue does not seem to be that of Masons. I also believe that he sold out Whicker to get in front of others calling out the claim. Not only that, but he refused to vote when he was tied with Mwil and tried to give Whicker as many “outs” as possible through his rationale that a PGO might not kill its visitor. Whicker then called out the “connection” between blue and forge as a last dying breath, IMO since Forge not only was the first to say something about his claim, but also because Forge claimed that the mafia would have to be inactive to allow him to do such a thing. The funny part was that Forge claimed a movie that most would not claim to be a traditional Christmas movie, which is why I have been proving movie titles from people. Blue’s refusal to claim a movie and Forge speaking for him was another red flag. Then last nights results all but drove the nail home for me, the mafia missed their hit, not because they didn’t put it in, but because the person they targeted boarded a train and skipped town. I claimed that there was at least one mafia member who was following the thread, it’s Forge. I baited him last night by claiming to not have any more commutes, then insulting him as a ploy to see if his frustration was genuine. I had hoped by asking for someone to watch me, that someone could verify that I was not present when the hit came in.

If anyone cares to look back, I’m pretty confident in this logic. Forge and Blue should be the last two. Swag and Orca were my other thoughts, but I think that Forge checks off too many scum boxes.  

I am open to any questions or others opinions on this logic, but as I said, I’m fairly confident.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

. I baited him last night by claiming to not have any more commutes, then insulting him as a ploy to see if his frustration was genuine. I had hoped by asking for someone to watch me, that someone could verify that I was not present when the hit came in.

You claimed not to have any commutes? News to me lol