Cam Sims

Legend_Kenny4ever

Does anybody feel that Cam sims needs to be our number 2 receiver because Brown just is not doing it for me and Samuels to me is just injury prone.  Carter needs to get to the jug machine and learn how to catch over the shoulder passes which leaves McLaurin and Humphries.  He is 6'4-6'5 and can play get him out there he can play stop showing favoritism because nobody but McLaurin has proven themselves.  I will get to the qb thing later

2 hours ago, taylor made said:

Dyami Brown to me has been the biggest disappointment in last year's draft class. Everyone else has shown something at least. But again it's hard to evaluate because Dyani's game is suppose to be the deep ball and TH can't hit that yet. 

Totally agree about Dyami, although I have to quibble a bit with the last comment — do we really think Heinicke is going to grow into being a good deep ball thrower as he enters his 30s?? I think we can cancel the “yet” at the end of that sentence. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Totally agree about Dyami, although I have to quibble a bit with the last comment — do we really think Heinicke is going to grow into being a good deep ball thrower as he enters his 30s?? I think we can cancel the “yet” at the end of that sentence. 

Yess... the last part was not the best choice of words... TH did put on some weight last off-season... his frame looks closed to maxed out now.