Who is better? Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murray

JAF-N72EX

On 12/14/2021 at 4:39 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's Murray this year and not even close. Lamar has regressed in every area of Quarterbacking this year after regressing last year, too.

His accuracy is shaky, his decision making is poor, his footwork is awful, he locks onto one read instead of going through progressions, and the one thing that always gave him that X-Factor - his ability to run - also looks like it's regressed because he looks slower this year.

Kyler Murray had a bad game last night but this year there's just no question about it.

I haven't seen too many of your games this year.  What do you think is happening with Lamar?  Will he get his mojo back?

Murray this year, easily. 

In general, I would lean Murray but it's fairly close depending on circumstance. Wide open, explosive offense? Murray. Power based, compact offense? Jackson. Murray gives more flexible options so I would rather him for a 10+ year period (and I think he'll age better when they get into their 30s).