The Kayvon Thibodeaux Bowl - Hou @ Jax

ET80

Texans have to be pleased with how rookie Garrett Wallow played in this game. Played the full game on defense and we didn't see a drop off. He's been a solid special teams player throughout the season. Caserio's first draft was small but he seems to have gotten guys who can contribute. All the rookies have seen the field this season and they are at least solid roster players (perhaps no superstars). 

3 hours ago, tab said:

If there’s no all starQB next season, I don’t care as long as we’re top 5

Yeah, there isn’t much a difference without a generational talent at the top of the class, so I’m honestly glad the Texans won this game. I think it’s good for Mills and the young guys to get a win under their belts.

Also, there is still a decent chance the Texans end up with the first pick. It’ll be interesting to see where they are after next week because the Jags are playing the Jets and the Lions are playing the Falcons, so I could see both the Jags and Lions winning. 

Edited by Marco79
  • Like 2

Honestly this is best thing that could happen. Davis Mills has been bad but not Awful as of late. He’s arguably been better than almost all the rookie QBs outside Boston. I don’t think he’s the long term answer but he allows us to skip QB in this draft, which is good because it’s a weak draft for QBs. 

we need an infusion of young talent. We need to find starters in this draft.