? Week Nine: Buccaneers (2-5) @ Saints (5-2)

bucsfan333

5 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:
19 hours ago, ravishingone said:

They haven't been able to run the ball in 2 seasons,  This is a disturbing trend that has started since Koetter took over as head coach.  It has to change quickly. 

IDK if I can put that on Dirk.

So many times I have seen our backs get blown tf up as soon as they try to cross the line of scrimmage

Another one of those things where the coaches can coach till they're blue in the face, but they can't go out on the field and block/play for them

I saw an interesting theory on Twitter the other day, regarding our running game. We averaged like 140 yards per game under Lovie, with Koetter as our OC. Now we abandon the run almost immediately, and average like 81. Was it Lovie that told Koetter to stay with the run game before? Because Koetter doesn't seem to wanna try now if it doesn't immediately work. 

And it's dumb. Especially when Koetter and every offensive player/coach on the team is preaching unpredictability and balance. Something doesn't add up.

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I saw an interesting theory on Twitter the other day, regarding our running game. We averaged like 140 yards per game under Lovie, with Koetter as our OC. Now we abandon the run almost immediately, and average like 81. Was it Lovie that told Koetter to stay with the run game before? Because Koetter doesn't seem to wanna try now if it doesn't immediately work. 

And it's dumb. Especially when Koetter and every offensive player/coach on the team is preaching unpredictability and balance. Something doesn't add up.

I think Lovie had some influence. He definitely wanted to play the more conservative ball especially under rookie Jameis Winston.

Archived