BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because Samuel and Jackson were the outside corners and Davis isn't an outside corner. It's not my fault you don't understand slot and boundary corners require different skillsets.

Wait, did i misread, did you not just say Davis wasnt a slot corner? Now he isnt an outside corner? So whats he do? Just sit in the corner?

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because Samuel and Jackson were the outside corners and Davis isn't an outside corner. It's not my fault you don't understand slot and boundary corners require different skillsets.

Then why did you just share an article that says he was a starting outside corner...

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Wait, did i misread, did you not just say Davis wasnt a slot corner? Now he isnt an outside corner? So whats he do? Just sit in the corner?

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Then why did you just share an article that says he was a starting outside corner...

lol, I just miswrote. I meant he isn't a slot corner. My bad.

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Im not saying Davis has no talent, what i am saying is that between Samuel, Jackson, and not being able to play the slot, his skills are not that coveted in LA. 

The same people running the Chargers signed him to an extension last year that pays him over $9 million this season, I think they value his skills a great deal.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

The same people running the Chargers signed him to an extension last year that pays him over $9 million this season, I think they value his skills a great deal.

And then they said screw cap space and grabbed Jackson when he was surprisingly available. You'd still think he'd rotate in somehow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Excited to watch guys not get re-signed in the off-season this year because stubborn owners won’t trade bench players. 😂 

Sometimes contending teams want their insurance if injuries happen , especially when everyone is broke.