BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

18 minutes ago, MD4L said:

@Blue you have $62k in cap space for next year. Congrats.

We have $88k with a virtual guarantee Brady or Watson (or both!) are off the team.

What a twist. People made trades and can plan for them accordingly. 

You can kick rocks.

Really not sure what this was supposed to mean. What, you're happy because your options at quarterback are A) a 44 year old on the cliff of retirement, B) a sexual predator, or C) no QB at all? Do you think I don't have the cap space to make a move or the ability to make space? Do you think I didn't try to make any trades (I did)?

Just now, wwhickok said:

Death Valley and Cancun only need to win one game

If either of those teams win any of their last 2 they are clenched and there is nothing anybody can do about it.  I think you're forgetting that right now technically Cancun and a Death Valley have 6.5 wins.

If we reach 7.5 no 1 below us can eliminate us.  If Ivory Coast wins any of their last 2 games they are also locked in

Just now, wwhickok said:

Death Valley and Cancun only need to win one game

But you are saying they are in. It's not official yet, even though the odds are like 99.9% because of Cuba and Lancaster playing each other.

Also don't look past this week. Singapore has a tough 2 weeks but they ALMOST control their own destiny.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MD4L said:

@Blue you have $62k in cap space for next year. Congrats.

We have $88k with a virtual guarantee Brady or Watson (or both!) are off the team.

What a twist. People made trades and can plan for them accordingly. 

You can kick rocks.

russell crowe lol GIF

I'll admit it, this made me laugh

Just now, Scoundrel said:

That would mean they haven’t clinched yet. Clinching means it’s already been done

I said technically all of these teams are probably locked in,  I didn't say that they were for sure,  I agree Death Valley and Cancun are not clinched yet.

But of the top 6 if we are being really technical,  The only team that hasn't clinched yet is Death Valley because the chances of Cancun losing to Raleigh in week 12,  Well let's just say they are none existant

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

But you are saying they are in. It's not official yet, even though the odds are like 99.9% because of Cuba and Lancaster playing each other.

Also don't look past this week. Singapore has a tough 2 weeks but they ALMOST control their own destiny.

I get all of that,  But in order for Cuba to eliminate Death Valley hypothetically,  They need to win one game,  And hope Death Valley loses out. And then it comes down to which game they won,  Because if it's not against Lancaster' it still doesn't guarantee them a spot,  Nor does it guarantee they eliminate Death Valley.