BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Go cry dude. Get out of here with that. You run your mouth in the GDT and had your moment. It’s payback time. 

Payback time? So, i don't want to make any accusations here but is this you telking everyone you've already decuded you're voting for Singapore?

Also, I made like 3 posts in the GDT thread this week?

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Payback time? So, i don't want to make any accusations here but is this you telking everyone you've already decuded you're voting for Singapore?

Also, I made like 3 posts in the GDT thread this week?

No, payback in thread. I don’t vote 90% of the time, nor do I vote personally.

I am free to run my mouth after your introduction comments. I remained quiet and took it, but now I’ve decided I’m not gonna.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

No, payback in thread. I don’t vote 90% of the time, nor do I vote personally.

I am free to run my mouth after your introduction comments. I remained quiet and took it, but now I’ve decided I’m not gonna.

I agree you are. I do hope you realize though nothing i say is personal, its in jest as a division rival? 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I take everything said as bulletin board material. Overrated and Little Brother will be utilized going forward.

So... the fact bcb and others actually said overrated is no big deal, this has nothing to do with me being a division rival who you hope loses this week?

Cuz i mean all the dogging youre doing on one of the best RBs in the league... poeple can see through that lol

Just now, wwhickok said:

So... the fact bcb and others actually said overrated is no big deal, this has nothing to do with me being a division rival who you hope loses this week?

You wrote it in your gameplan. I don’t even know what your record is or who you play this week. I don’t even know who we play until Thursdays usually.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Cuz i mean all the dogging youre doing on one of the best RBs in the league... poeple can see through that lol

Derrick Henry isnt even the best RB in his own division or conference. He has a strong argument for the third best running back in the AFC.