BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Its hilarious that youre legitimately grqpaing at straws, lobbying against my team because you NEED me to lose  for you to even have a shot to win the division.

Hopefully ppl are smart enough to see through that.

Nah you don’t factor in at all. He had 59 and 0 last week when Lamar was on a bye and your horrendous WR were ignored in favor of our mediocre secondary so it doesn’t matter much what I think.

43 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-eorg-so-

I traded my 3rd CB who was injured and Donald but still have one of the best back 7 in the league.

Before that my problem was subpar WR for you. That is fixed now so has to be something different.

I mean I think in the last 2 years I have only gotten your vote twice (both in landslides because of the other team not being competitive) so I never expect it. Just stop trying to invent new excuses.

I have been fairly consistent all season. Its not my fault you traded you entire defense and literally have barely any available DTs now. 

Right....

I mean, I personally think Henry and Lamar are two of the more overrated players in the league. I’m not saying they’re bad, they just are media darlings. Solid to good players who the talking heads just try to elevate.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I personally think Henry and Lamar are two of the more overrated players in the league. I’m not saying they’re bad, they just are media darlings. Solid to good players who the talking heads just try to elevate.

I know you do, because youre a division rival who needs me to lose this week.

However, their consistency and my overall roster, are better both of their IRL rosters overall

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I know you do, because youre a division rival who needs me to lose this week.

LOL, okay. I don’t really factor this league into who I think is good.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

However, their consistency and my overall roster, are better both of their IRL rosters overall

Whatever you say. Your receivers suck. And I would know.

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOL, okay. I don’t really factor this league into who I think is good.

Whatever you say. Your receivers suck. And I would know.

In your opinion. But Again, youre pretty bias right now. As you have been since you got whipped last week. Im not gonna continue to go back and forth with you and blue. 

In your opinion. But Again, youre pretty bias right now. As you have been since you got whipped last week. Im not gonna continue to go back and forth with you and blue. 

Yeah, you’re the unbiased voice of reason. I get it. You can give out opinions but can’t take them. That’s your thing.

• Like 1