BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Jlash said:

@Blue does the combine generally sway you as much as it did this year? Surprises me.

No. Especially this year, I hadn't watched most of the guys outside the top players who weren't going to work out anyways. Mainly I use it to take notes on guys I didn't have on my radar at all or eliminate players from my board who don't meet my minimums.

Just now, Blue said:

No. Especially this year, I hadn't watched most of the guys outside the top players who weren't going to work out anyways. Mainly I use it to take notes on guys I didn't have on my radar at all or eliminate players from my board who don't meet my minimums.

I'm speaking about for Hamilton. I think it was obvious you were going Hamilton until he ran a 4.6 on a 'fast' track. His game footage still shows a rare talent. Were you just not willing to listen to mwil any longer?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I'm speaking about for Hamilton. I think it was obvious you were going Hamilton until he ran a 4.6 on a 'fast' track. His game footage still shows a rare talent. Were you just not willing to listen to mwil any longer?

lol, that doesn't change anything

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Considering Scoundrel owns the top ten, I wonder who blue thinks will trade up...

I think he's in a great spot to get someone in a position of need without moving at all.

That said...trade incoming.