BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Considering Scoundrel owns the top ten, I wonder who blue thinks will trade up...

In getting my guy at 2 now so won’t matter. He can sell the nothing has changed crap. He was never taking Kyle. It was KT all along.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

In getting my guy at 2 now so won’t matter. He can sell the nothing has changed crap. He was never taking Kyle. It was KT all along.

If he was always taking an edge, why would he wait until he locked down a safety to decide he doesn't want that pick anymore. 

Not adding up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Now.

You're not moving up now. 

Tonight, you're gonna be tossing and turning in your bed, with trade scenarios flying through your head.

Scoundrel opened the shutters and threw up the sash, just to get trade raped by a wily JLash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If he was always taking an edge, why would he wait until he locked down a safety to decide he doesn't want that pick anymore. 

Not adding up.

Because despite having 1.1, blue can't help but smokescreen so he can say he got us all.

It's his quirk.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Shhh, we all know that.

Let blue think he had us fooled.

He puts on a good show, but you'd be surprised how quickly Mwil got on board with a big nickel look on defense with three safeties.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

He puts on a good show, but you'd be surprised how quickly Mwil got on board with a big nickel look on defense with three safeties.

Well put Marcus Williams or byard in the box and it isn’t their strong suit. But no one believes this

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Well put Marcus Williams or byard in the box and it isn’t their strong suit. But no one believes this

I agree. Both are better hanging back and playing centerfield, but I wouldn't be upset about having that combo.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I agree. Both are better hanging back and playing centerfield, but I wouldn't be upset about having that combo.

Itd be a hell of a Cover 2 shell though.

• Like 2