BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We have been unified on the selection and top player on our big board for months now. How’s that @Ragnarok?

But has the selection and top player on your big board been the same individual?

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Rags does this hold up in court?

See above.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

But has the selection and top player on your big board been the same individual?

See above.

I don't think anyone ever keeps the same guy as their definitive #1. I don't think they do until they actually make the pick because each player, even each individual Edge, brings something different 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think anyone ever keeps the same guy as their definitive #1. I don't think they do until they actually make the pick because each player, even each individual Edge, brings something different 

Ummmm the last two years I have. I moved up to 1 for Burrow as he had been my number one player since November of that season. And then as soon as I landed number one last year it was always going to be Trevor.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I’m not giving 3.11 to swap 1 and 2 when you guys don’t even like the top player on my board 🦖

If that were true, you wouldn't be trying to move up from 2

Just now, wwhickok said:

Eh.. considering what it took you to get it, I can't imagine the price is very high. ;)

It's not, he's just cheap.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

If that were true, you wouldn't be trying to move up from 2

It's not, he's just cheap.

I told you why I wanted 1. Three years in a row of owning it is something I think is fun. I also have always wanted the last pick in the draft. So I traded for it today.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I told you why I wanted 1. Three years in a row of owning it is something I think is fun. I also have always wanted the last pick in the draft. So I traded for it today.

If that was true, you wouldn't have traded up to 2 in the first place, you'd have checked in on Whicker's pick at 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I mean I wouldn't give up a 3rd to move up one spot either. That doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, not picking on anyone here but you have up much less than that to move up 2 spots. 

We gave up a 4th and a 5th to move up two spots, it's about the same value.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

If that was true, you wouldn't have traded up to 2 in the first place, you'd have checked in on Whicker's pick at 1.

Naw. RedGold came to me about trading down and I think Pheltz was still owner and in 2020 he wanted two firsts to go from 8 to 7... so why would I even try that? I got a much better deal for 2.