Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or it's jlash

Just so its out there since I'm out

Jlash was 100% forthcoming with his target being Nacho and being redirected to Mwil. My move worked as intended 

Tk3 did not target Mwil. He would have been redirected to Nacho. He didnt say this

He posted saying how he failed on Mwil was because of Jlash...not revealing anything about a 2nd move or being roleblocked.

Tk3 lied, is lying, period 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Jlash was 100% forthcoming with his target being Nacho and being redirected to Mwil. My move worked as intended 

Tk3 did not target Mwil. He would have been redirected to Nacho. He didnt say this

He posted saying how he failed on Mwil was because of Jlash...not revealing anything about a 2nd move or being roleblocked.

I am intrigued

If you swapped Jlash's target to Mwil, Tk3 would be prevented from targeting Mwil in the first place and couldn't be redirected since his action didn't go through.

Just now, Blue said:

If you swapped Jlash's target to Mwil, Tk3 would be prevented from targeting Mwil in the first place and couldn't be redirected since his action didn't go through.

He's saying they targeted different people though, so jlash's move wouldn't impact tk. 

TK targeted mwil, would get moved to nacho. 

Jlash targeted nacho and got bounced to mwil 

Just now, Blue said:

Nope, Tk3 would have never went to Mwils to fail, he would have gone to Nachos 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean I guess I could be wrong about how Whicker handles order of operations with abilities but that makes vastly more sense than Tk3 bussing two of his own teammates on Day 2 for no reason whatsoever

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's saying they targeted different people though, so jlash's move wouldn't impact tk. 

TK targeted mwil, would get moved to nacho. 

Jlash targeted nacho and got bounced to mwil 

Nope, Tk3 would have never went to Mwils to fail, he would have gone to Nachos 

That's not how you explained the ability and that's ignoring how JLash's claimed ability works. If JLash prevents moves that targeted Mwil, then logically Orca couldn't have swapped them with his ability because JLash would have blocked Orca from targeting Nacho in the first place. If Orca should be skeptical of anyone here, it should be JLash.

No matter how you try to spin this, Orca's claim that Tk3 is lying, let alone scum, makes no sense and this is all just a colossal waste of time at best.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean I guess I could be wrong about how Whicker handles order of operations with abilities but that makes vastly more sense than Tk3 bussing two of his own teammates on Day 2 for no reason whatsoever

Would agree. I hate getting into order of operation, but certainly could be in play. 

I do maybe have a slight conversion fear, to I won't lie. 

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I buy this.. It's probably level 4 of the tree, but it feels plausible

The wolf giving you a token thing is the thing I'm more stuck on

Either way, I think there are much better votes than Pickle

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Between Orca and Gopher, someone is blatantly lying about giving me a token

I don't necessarily feel great about Pickle.. but I feel like I want to resolve this

On 1/19/2022 at 9:15 PM, Tk3 said:

If I die tonight, and I think there's a legitimate chance that I die, here are my people of note

Forge and Gopher are highest on my list for their "too early" movement on Wolf after I signaled that I caught Wolf. I think that was a real tell for both

Nacho is high on my list for his everything

I actually lowkey am confused about Pickle.. I have a hard time believing he would put such a spotlight on himself as scum, so late in the day, but man it all looks bad

I have NO idea where Josh is or what he's doing, but its a problem

I trust all the people who I've been collaborating with in thread. Raves is probably my most trusted because he was the first to say what happens if you don't use the day move. He's def town.

After multiple times trying to use his civ cred to defend Pickle and move the vote elsewhere...you call that bussing lmao

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I also think Orca just misunderstood how upgrades work but I would need him to confirm how many points he has put into that ability to feel confident in that assumption

Nope...I know what I've done each night my friend. No mistake at all

Blue defending hard on Tk3, spinning everywhere 

Just now, The Orca said:

Nope...I know what I've done each night my friend. No mistake at all

Blue defending hard on Tk3, spinning everywhere 

And still won't tell us how many points. Is it because you have more points than you should?