Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Blue said:

cut the bull**** if you're Town, you know Tk3 isn't scum. Just because your panties are in a wad over hard defending your brother for an entire Day phase only for him to flip scum doesn't mean it's okay for you to derail the game with a push you know is ridiculous.

There are things that need answers. I am ok with hearing Orca out. It doesn't mean we believe what he says, but we have to be open to information on ability claims. If we had just shut Pickle down, he wouldn't have spiraled as hard as he did.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I swear to god if we lose this game because Town talks themselves into bizarre conspiracy theories because you can't accept that we outplayed a scum team of Pickle, Wolf, and Gopher

This just struck me as 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

One of the inactives has to be liara / town. 

Gopher, nacho, Josh

I don't know how wolf posts a liara gif when claiming and it's not called out immediately by the actual liara

Probably because he claimed EDI before that

Just now, Blue said:

Probably because he claimed EDI before that

Or right after, I'm not actually sure on the timing there come to think of it

either way he butchered his claim almost immediately and with such gusto that I'm pretty sure that player didn't bother CCing

Just now, Blue said:

Or right after, I'm not actually sure on the timing there come to think of it

either way he butchered his claim almost immediately and with such gusto that I'm pretty sure that player didn't bother CCing

Makes sense. 

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

cut the bull**** if you're Town, you know Tk3 isn't scum. Just because your panties are in a wad over hard defending your brother for an entire Day phase only for him to flip scum doesn't mean it's okay for you to derail the game with a push you know is ridiculous.

WTF, blow it out your *** crybaby 

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I swear to god if we lose this game because Town talks themselves into bizarre conspiracy theories because you can't accept that we outplayed a scum team of Pickle, Wolf, and Gopher

You can guarantee, that I will probably use logic in my decision making.

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

TK3/Orca aren't at the top of my list right now, but it is an interesting dynamic. Strange that I had a town read on both and this situation could realistically be innocent at its being overthought, but I'm an idiot.

Going to be really hard for me not to go blue, forge, nacho, mwil or gopher right now. Tugboat could be on the list, but truthfully in the little he's posted, it feels town. Just gut though. 

Slappy has claimed. 

ET has put enough out there that I think he's a good guy. 

Orca has claimed. 

Think I know who jlash is

Think I know who TK is

• Like 1