Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You don't need to. I can fill you in on this particular problem.

I am full claiming the move that was put on you N2. It was a lvl 2 Concussive Shot given to me by ET. The move prevents you from receiving and spending any upgrade points the night after used. I 100% am counter claiming what JLash has claimed and I believe I know what he did last night. It is more involved than the current situation we are talking about right now.

@ET80 anything you want to add to this?

Jlash you broke my heart. Makes sense he’d claim he gave his token D2 to MWil 1.0 since that couldn’t be verified.

6 hours ago, Forge said:

He annoyed me. 

Raves was a good sport.

Raves also knew what I do

I still don’t know what you do but MWil1.0 appreciated your signals and played dumb because it made the memeing and other paranoid accusations funnier.

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

lol.. he definitely isn't

I actually don't think you're lying.. but your interpretation of the result is wrong

My move on Forge failed too.. maybe I was RBed before any of your stuff triggered, or some other move got in the way

Your moves on Forge will pretty much always fail

6 hours ago, Blue said:

I swear to god if we lose this game because Town talks themselves into bizarre conspiracy theories because you can't accept that we outplayed a scum team of Pickle, Wolf, and Gopher

Mwil 1.0 did say Forge was the mastermind behind that group. He might be low key the town mvp from a threadplay standpoint. He even pieced together gopher and that D1 line immediately. He gets my vote after TK3.