Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Forge which move and level did you use last night and what does it do exactly?

I have no interest in discussing it. I'd rather just get voted out. A little bit before the vote is finalized I'll drop what little info I can

Just now, The Orca said:

Id rather vote out TK3 if you are town 

Can you tell me your character at least?

I already did. Wrex. Interestingly, I can't self protect from kills as blue is insinuating he can. I can protect others from kills, though. 

Tk3 is almost certainly town. If I'm the 4th member as blue incorrectly posits, TK can't be. If I successfully blocked a hit and prevented a kill, then that target was tk3, meaning he's not scum. 

The only scenario where he is scum is the kill being stopped for another reason or scum not putting one in. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I already did. Wrex. Interestingly, I can't self protect from kills as blue is insinuating he can. I can protect others from kills, though. 

Tk3 is almost certainly town. If I'm the 4th member as blue incorrectly posits, TK can't be. If I successfully blocked a hit and prevented a kill, then that target was tk3, meaning he's not scum. 

The only scenario where he is scum is the kill being stopped for another reason or scum not putting one in. 

Lvl 1 barrier is protecting from non kill, non point actions. Anyone, including myself. 

Lvl 2 barrier protects others from kills

Lvl 3 protects others from all actions but points

Lvl 4 protects one player of my choosing all game from kills as long as I'm alive. 

Just for you orca, because you were nice 

• Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 12:20 AM, Whicker said:

gopherwrestler - Sovereign [Repair Matrix, Biotic Focus] (aligned with the Reapers) - lynched D4

Rank 1: Repair Matrix
Reinforce armor with metal-repelling Foucault currents to increase movement speed, decrease damage taken, and to regenerate shields for a short duration. When activated, the fallen caster instantly gets back on their feet.

This is from the wiki

Id assume thats some form of protection/self protection for mafia

Now if multiple people said they couldn't find Forge or whatever (I didn't pay attention earlier sorry lol), would 2 of say 4 mafia having that type ability when it appears maybe 1 town could kill (Matts i think) make sense?

Now with limited killing from town in the game and not exactly invests, maybe town having 2-3 protection type roles (self protect 2 of them) would make sense 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I believe you at this moment

If people still want to put Tk3 on the backburner...Tugboat is the way to go

Just now, Forge said:

Jlash used singularity on me. 

This move is supposed to Roleblock and protect the target... if I remember correctly. 

First how could a role blocked person be successful in their move and second how could you be targeted by Blue with the concussion if you were protected?

• Like 1