Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Blue again, which level did you use last night

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Orca’s entire thread-play and voting this game has been egregious.

To be fair, that's perfectly on-brand for Orca.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Can anyone actually verify blue's ability or previous abilities? Just curious

The annoying part is that blue wouldn't even be my first choice to vote today. 

Probably not, I've only used my abilities three times all game and two were last Night.

57 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So if I gave my shekel to blue yesterday did it go to you? Because this morning I think Blue said he got no shekels.

I got no points last Night beyond what I automatically get.

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

He would have gotten one anyway because I sent mine to TK3 unless someone messed with my upgrade point

Then one of you is lying or Whicker messed up. I'll doublecheck my PMs but I am 99% sure I haven't gotten any extra points since D1.

45 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Here's where I'm at

Blue: Actions all game have been town. I'm struggling to follow his story currently. I'm not interested in voting him yet. If we get deeper into the game, maybe I have to reassess, but this isn't the sort of bombshell to erase everything I've thought to this point

I HAVE AN ABILITY THAT PROTECTS AGAINST KILLS AND IT WAS USED ON ME LAST NIGHT SO THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FORGE PROTECTED ME BECAUSE ANY KILL ATTEMPT ON ME WOULD HAVE FAILED ANYWAYS

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO ******* FOLLOW

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I HAVE AN ABILITY THAT PROTECTS AGAINST KILLS AND IT WAS USED ON ME LAST NIGHT SO THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FORGE PROTECTED ME BECAUSE ANY KILL ATTEMPT ON ME WOULD HAVE FAILED ANYWAYS

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO ******* FOLLOW

Can your ability target yourself?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I got no points last Night beyond what I automatically get.

Then one of you is lying or Whicker messed up. I'll doublecheck my PMs but I am 99% sure I haven't gotten any extra points since D1.

Scratch this, I thought I had an unused point from the Night before but did not. I did get an extra upgrade point last Night.

Just now, Blue said:

I am pretty sure that Orca's move last night didn't drive points, only the move targets, so mine still would have went to TK3. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok, so there are two claimed moves that can protect from kills. Judging from the fact that there was no death are we safe to assume that either Tk3 or Blue was the target last night?

It's safe to assume Tk3 was the target last Night or scum didn't try to kill at all. I only see one other scenario that could have possibly happened, and I'm not going to say what it is for reasons that are obvious to the right person(s).

55 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Slappy: Actions all early game were very town. He's starting to get paranoid and all over the place which concerns me

I have been paranoid the entire game btw. This isn't new. The ideas I come up with in my head... Trying to keep things in the realm of possibility.

Edited by Slappy Mc

Just now, Forge said:

Interesting that you're choosing your words very carefully here. 

Had you used level 4 fortification before? What's that move do? 

I haven't had the points to upgrade anything beyond Level 3, lol. I've gotten...8? points the entire game and you need 10 to reach Level 4.