Your favorite fast food place?

biggie.

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Nah man, this has been happening for the past lik 5-6 years lol Its not a inflation thing--its Chipotle turning into Apple and realizing regardless of what price they make their food people will still buy it.

I mean you did double steak and guac - they tell you that will cost more.

This sounds like a your chipotle problem - I get a burrito with rice, black beans, corn salsa and chicken and it's good sized.

They have raised their prices but it's a blessing for me - I need a minimum order of $12 for doordash anyways. So I'm glad my burrito is now $12.

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

I mean you did double steak and guac - they tell you that will cost more.

This sounds like a your chipotle problem - I get a burrito with rice, black beans, corn salsa and chicken and it's good sized.

They have raised their prices but it's a blessing for me - I need a minimum order of $12 for doordash anyways. So I'm glad my burrito is now $12.

lol at least where Im at, you need to double everything in order to get a burrito that is decent size. Or should I say a burrito that was the same size as 2005-2015 Chipotle. Especially if you order online for pickup, they cut portions like crazy if your not walking through the line watching them make it in front of you.

I mean I know Im not crazy because there is stuff all over the internet about it too

https://www.businessinsider.com/some-chipotle-customers-are-complaining-they-received-tiny-burritos-2021-6

Also,

6g8cxa.jpg

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1