Your favorite fast food place?

biggie.

My current top 5:

1. Burger: In-n-Out Burger - I love Five Guys but they're too expensive for me. In-n-Out's burgers live up to their legendary status; even Gordon Ramsay loves them. The fries on their own are a little disappointing in my opinion (Animal style is pretty amazing, but I find it sort of pointless if you're getting a burger), but the shakes, especially the Neopolitan, make up for it significantly. Besides the food being good, their customer service is on par with CFA and even their bathrooms give Bucee's a run for their money.

2. Chicken: Raising Cane's - I'm personally burnt out on Chick-fil-a. Canes has the highest quality chicken between them, CFA and Zaxby's and Cane sauce beats all of Zaxby's sauces.

3. Mexican: Moe's - Basically Chipotle with more toppings, SIGNIFICANTLY better queso and not as pretentious.

4. Sub: Publix - This is kind of cheating since Publix is a grocery store primarily in the Southeast (primarily Florida), but I will not get a sub anywhere else. Their buffalo chicken tender sub with blue crumbles on top (or ranch if you prefer that) is a gift from the gods. I also like their Cubans (I replace the yellow mustard, Swiss and pickles with spicy mustard, Pepper jack and jalapenos to make a spicy Cuban) and Phillies.

5. Pizza: Dominos - Papa Johns is too expensive and Pizza Hut is a shell of itself.

Edited by biggie.

1. culvers. Best testing burgers, and really good custard

2. Popeyes. Spicy chicken sandwich

3. Little ceasers. Hot and readys are better and cheaper tha. Pizza hut or dominos. Protip is to order the pizza well done.

4. Chick filA: not as good as popeyes, but still tasty

5. Taco bell. Its pretty nasty at times but if you eat one of the 3 edible things on the menu it can be like silcon dioxide crack

• Like 2

1. Burgers: Whataburger. Love their variety, and probably has some of the best breakfast items of any fast food place.

2. Chicken: Popeyes. Even before the Spicy Chicken Sandwich that led to the downfall of humanity, the spicy chicken, buttery biscuits and sides were enough to put them over the top.

3. Mexican: Freebirds World Burrito. A monster carnitas with chili lime rice, black beans, pico, lettuce cheese, guac, sour cream, tortilla strips, BBQ sauce and death sauce is comfort food for me. Seriously might get it for lunch today.

4. Sub: Potbelly. Everything on their menu slaps. They have a PBJ with grape jelly, crunchy peanut butter, fried bananas and marshmallow spread... goodness.

5. Pizza: Dominos. My son loves their thin crust pepperoni, my daughter loves Brooklyn style cheese, I love their sandwiches. 

Gonna add a few categories:

Breakfast: Sonic. It's close between here and Whataburger, but a Supersonic burrito with jalepenos, a large side of tots and a Rt44 Sweet Cream iced coffee is a coma-inducing start to the morning.

BBQ: Rudy's. It's a little general store setup, but you can get a pound of wet brisket, pound of pulled pork and some ribs with cole slaw and potato salad quickly here. It's not the best BBQ here, but it's good and fast.

Local/Community: Tornado Burger. It's like if In-N-Out and Whataburger had a baby. Spicy ground beef is the foundation of their patties, then they're dressed up as you'd like. 

• Like 1

I generally don't consume fast food, but when I do, it's either Raising Cane's Chicken or Chick Fil A.

I put Steak N Shake into the "casual dine in" as opposed to fast food...but they're my pick for Burgers/Fries/Shakes.

Once in a GREAT while I get a craving for a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich.

College me was ALL IN on Taco Bell, but since then, I just cannot do it.

15 hours ago, biggie. said:

My current top 5:

1. Burger: In-n-Out Burger - I love Five Guys but they're too expensive for me. In-n-Out's burgers live up to their legendary status; even Gordon Ramsay loves them. The fries on their own are a little disappointing in my opinion (Animal style is pretty amazing, but I find it sort of pointless if you're getting a burger), but the shakes, especially the Neopolitan, make up for it significantly. Besides the food being good, their customer service is on par with CFA and even their bathrooms give Bucee's a run for their money.

2. Chicken: Raising Cane's - I'm personally burnt out on Chick-fil-a. Canes has the highest quality chicken between them, CFA and Zaxby's and Cane sauce beats all of Zaxby's sauces.

3. Mexican: Moe's - Basically Chipotle with more toppings, SIGNIFICANTLY better queso and not as pretentious.

4. Sub: Publix - This is kind of cheating since Publix is a grocery store primarily in the Southeast (primarily Florida), but I will not get a sub anywhere else. Their buffalo chicken tender sub with blue crumbles on top (or ranch if you prefer that) is a gift from the gods. I also like their Cubans (I replace the yellow mustard, provolone and pickles with spicy mustard, Pepper jack and jalapenos to make a spicy Cuban) and Phillies.

5. Pizza: Dominos - Papa Johns is too expensive and Pizza Hut is a shell of itself.

1.Haven't had In out Burger yet due to being in Florida.  I personally like steak and shakes burgers and they have fantastic milk shakes. 

2. If you live in South Florida try Huey Magoos- It took over for Zaxby's as my favorite Chicken spot. 

3 - Agreed

4- If you're in SF again try Laspada's for cold cut sandwiches. but yeah Publix is a great choice.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Seen people talk about Culver’s a lot. We didn’t have any in California, but they have them in Arizona where I live now. Was pretty meh, tbh. 

Same. TBH though, I've thought the same thing about all the burger joints - Whataburger, In/Out, Shake Shack, Five Guys. 

They're all decent, but don't hold a candle to a burger you can get at any local mid-level pub/restaurant or backyard cookout. 

I've stopped trying.

• Like 1