49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Are the adjustments do to players like Varrett and Mostert? 

They're for a number of things, $800K or so for those 2, plus base salary guarantees for 4 players, but some other stuff I don't 100% know.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

lol I was just about to post that as well 

So does that put us about even on the cap, @49erscap? Maybe a million or so above? 

Lol, Right now I have them less than $500K over the 2022 adjusted cap, but they need to still tender their ERFAs and RFAs, so they'll likely end up at most $9M over, so 1 restructure will be needed, Armstead saves $10.424M.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erscap said:

Lol, Right now I have them less than $500K over the 2022 adjusted cap, but they need to still tender their ERFAs and RFAs, so they'll likely end up at most $9M over, so 1 restructure will be needed, Armstead saves $10.424M.

Or one Jimmy G blanket gone lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Or one Jimmy G blanket gone lol 

Well they have to be cap compliant before they trade him, unless they cut him lol.

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Feels like it's going to be hard for the 49ers to keep Samson Ebukam at his current salary. Idk if that means trade/extension and or cut.  

Yeah, I'd approach him about a pay cut, down to $1.035M, saves $4.865M, give him incentives to try and recoup that $4.865M.

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Feels like it's going to be hard for the 49ers to keep Samson Ebukam at his current salary. Idk if that means trade/extension and or cut.  

I'd assume that he's gone. He certainly won't be back at that salary. I'm curious if we have put a call in on Fowler at all. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 49erscap said:

Well they have to be cap compliant before they trade him, unless they cut him lol.

Yeah, I'd approach him about a pay cut, down to $1.035M, saves $4.865M, give him incentives to try and recoup that $4.865M.

Feel like he would rather get cut but who knows. I think he will be a trade candidate if he isn't already. 

• Like 1