Packers to hire former Raider interim coach Rich Bisaccia as new ST coach

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you ever thought maybe this isnt a coaching issue, but a talent one? I thought you guys looked ready, prepared and fought every game I saw. You just didnt have as good of a roster most of the time. But I obviously didnt really study you guys.

You think 2nd most penalties in the league was a talent issue? We weren't prepared in the slightest, we didn't even have a 2 pt conversation play ready for the Chargers game for example. Yeah, it is fairly clear you didn't study us. 

It's certainly a huge improvement for Packers and a great hire. His DVOA on ST this year was 21st which whilst not great is like streets ahead of GB. 

Edited by Jraider91

4 hours ago, Jraider91 said:

ou think 2nd most penalties in the league was a talent issue?

Kinda. You think 30 year old men who have run 2500 plays in games and another 25,000 in practice really need their hand held on what a holding penalty is? 

Execution is the responsibility of the player.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Kinda. You think 30 year old men who have run 2500 plays in games and another 25,000 in practice really need their hand held on what a holding penalty is? 

Execution is the responsibility of the player.

Lack of accountability and too soft with the players. Hence Hobbs getting arrested and facing no consequences