WR Stefon Diggs (extension)

OL Darryl Williams 

LB AJ Klein 

Veteran Additions 

QB Teddy Bridgewater (FA)

RB/WR Cordarelle Patterson (FA)

WR Christian Kirk (FA) 

WR Jakeem Grant (FA)

DE Danielle Hunter (trade + extension) Buffalo sends 2022 (4) and 2023 (2nd)

CB Donte Jackson (FA) 

DT Daquan Jones (FA)

Draft (6 rounds)

1 - Kenyon Green OL, Texas A&M

2 - Travis Jones DT, UConn

3 - Jalen Wydermyer TE, Texas A&M

5 - Darrian Beavers LB, Cincinatti

6 - Ben Brown C/G, Ole Miss

6 - Josh Ali WR, Kentucky 

7 - Bailey Flint P, Toledo 

7 - Jordan Mason RB, Georgia Tech 

Roster

QB - Josh Allen, Teddy Bridgewater

RB - Devin Singletary, Cordarelle Patterson, Zack Moss, *Jordan Mason 

WR - Stefon Diggs, Gabriel Davis, Christian Kirk,  Jakeem Grant, Marquez Stevenson, Isaiah Hodgins, *Josh Ali

TE - Dawson Knox, *Jalen Wydermyer, Tommy Sweeney 

LT - Dion Dawkins, Tommy Doyle 

LG - Ryan Bates, Cody Ford, *Ben Brown

C - Mitch Morse, *Ben Brown

RG - *Kenyon Green, Darryl Williams

RT - Spencer Brown, Darryl Williams, Cody Ford

DE - Gregory Rousseau, AJ Epenesa

DT - Ed Oliver, Daquan Jones 

DT - Star Lotuleilei, *Travis Jones, Justin Zimmer 

DE - Danielle Hunter, Boogie Basham

LB - Matt Milano, AJ Klein, Andre Smith

LB - Tremaine Edmunds , Tyrell Dodson *Darrian Beavers

CB - Tre'Davious White, Dane Jackson

SS - Jordan Poyer, Damar Hamlin 

FS - Micah Hyde, Jaquan Johnson

CB - Taron Johnson, Siran Neal

CB - Donte Jackson, Cam Lewis, 

K - Tyler Bass

P - *Bailey Flint 

Edited by BillsGuy82

22 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I like it. Bills would be very thin on DT though. Would love that WR group.

Bills also have two 6th and two 7ths this year if you’re wanting to add to it

Yea I got to add a Vet FA DT

The Hunter trade scenario was taken from PFF lol, that's the exact trade they mocked to us 

Edit - Draft is fixed 

Edited by BillsGuy82

I like some of your draft however I just dont see Green being there. Each week he has been climbing and is expected to be the top guard taken off of the board in the draft around pick 10-15. One could only hope he is there as I am a big fan of drafting him. I can see the appeal to land a Te but would love to see another corner being added to the team via draft. The depth is weak and counting on cam to be the guy has proven not to be good as he was getting burnt when he was put in to the lineup. With Tre coming off injury it would be wise to start the season heavy at the position until they are comfortable with Tre being in full time.

I like the hunter move but would hope for a complete restructure of his contract over and extension. His injury history concerns me and ideally would want to make sure it is incentive laden and the trade of the 2nd rd is based on playing time, if he doesnt hit that then I hope it is a 3rd rd pick or something later. 

My only last complaint would be the signing of both kirk and mckenzie. I see kirk's deal likely In the 10+ mil year range and having to pay him plus paying mckenzie to be mainly in the slot is expensive. Davis plays better on the outside and kirk is able to play both but he seemed to step up more in AZ when he was in the slot. Mckenzie will likely cost around 5 mil not sure I would want to invest so much money in to the wr position with Diggs likely getting a new deal. Not to mention these two moves stunting the growth of Davis. I would be cool with one or the other but not both. 

Punter being taken 6th rd will be a low key move that would be worth the reward.  Spending a pick on a punter may not scream exciting but this can give the bills top option at the position and lock in a young guy on a cheap deal for 4 years and end the struggle of finding the right punter. 

I may not see your full picture but appreciate the read and input on what you think could work. Will be a fun offseason hopefully the moves they make will make us all happy. 

47 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I like some of your draft however I just dont see Green being there. Each week he has been climbing and is expected to be the top guard taken off of the board in the draft around pick 10-15. One could only hope he is there as I am a big fan of drafting him. I can see the appeal to land a Te but would love to see another corner being added to the team via draft. The depth is weak and counting on cam to be the guy has proven not to be good as he was getting burnt when he was put in to the lineup. With Tre coming off injury it would be wise to start the season heavy at the position until they are comfortable with Tre being in full time.

I like the hunter move but would hope for a complete restructure of his contract over and extension. His injury history concerns me and ideally would want to make sure it is incentive laden and the trade of the 2nd rd is based on playing time, if he doesnt hit that then I hope it is a 3rd rd pick or something later. 

My only last complaint would be the signing of both kirk and mckenzie. I see kirk's deal likely In the 10+ mil year range and having to pay him plus paying mckenzie to be mainly in the slot is expensive. Davis plays better on the outside and kirk is able to play both but he seemed to step up more in AZ when he was in the slot. Mckenzie will likely cost around 5 mil not sure I would want to invest so much money in to the wr position with Diggs likely getting a new deal. Not to mention these two moves stunting the growth of Davis. I would be cool with one or the other but not both. 

Punter being taken 6th rd will be a low key move that would be worth the reward.  Spending a pick on a punter may not scream exciting but this can give the bills top option at the position and lock in a young guy on a cheap deal for 4 years and end the struggle of finding the right punter. 

I may not see your full picture but appreciate the read and input on what you think could work. Will be a fun offseason hopefully the moves they make will make us all happy. 

Yea in PFF article they have us completely redoing Hunters contract to fit this year.

I was hesitant with McKenzie, I see Daboll wanting him in NY. I was debating a scenario between keeping Klein and letting McKenzie walk. I think Isaiah Hodgins will be a guy to watch. Darrian Beavers could easily start 2023 for us so I was leaning keeping Klein 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea in PFF article they have us completely redoing Hunters contract to fit this year.

I was hesitant with McKenzie, I see Daboll wanting him in NY. I was debating a scenario between keeping Klein and letting McKenzie walk. I think Isaiah Hodgins will be a guy to watch. Darrian Beavers could easily start 2023 for us so I was leaning keeping Klein 

Edit - Restructured Klein, sign depth WR Jakeem Grant and lose Isaiah McKenzie in FA. Grant on a 1 year prove it type deal as 4th WR.