Ryan Jensen Re Signs

ravishingone

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Little doubt in my mind. they will get Cappa back.  With Brady back, only 1 OL starter will be replaced.

Can they get Cappa and Gronk back? Those seem like the priorities. Seems like they are working heavy on void years with all and also the FAs they will bring in from the outside. TB could be the ultimate all in team this year.

I would be fine if I'm TB and let Davis walk. I think he'll be overpaid and is more replaceable than most think.

Edited by SBLIII
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I would be fine if I'm TB and let Davis walk. I think he'll be overpaid and is more replaceable than most think.

Davis has to go I'm sorry

We just don't have the money 

Wish him the best though 

Corner has to be a priority in the draft then

I hope we can keep Whitehead still but idk if they can 

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Can they get Cappa and Gronk back? Those seem like the priorities. Seems like they are working heavy on void years with all and also the FAs they will bring in from the outside. TB could be the ultimate all in team this year.

Yeah, I do.  The cap spent will be more split towards the offense.  They can save money by no re signing Gabbert.  They're paying good money to an average kicker and punter.